Review Review Port v Richmond - Rd 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide is like that weird friend at school that is occasionally great value but also does some really, really whacky s**t and embarrasses you by association.
Wow I’ve been 100% PAFC the whole time

There was a lack of passion about today's performance.

After Chad Cornes threw the players under the bus in defence of Hinkley midweek, they were always a chance of downing tools.

Expect Boak and Gray to fall away as the realisation strikes they’ve well and truly wasted their talents here.

Sutcliffe, wow, Ken. fu** off.

I'm convinced he only played him again so it didn't look like he drafted him purely to tag Neale.

After Chad Cornes threw the players under the bus in defence of Hinkley midweek, they were always a chance of downing tools.

Expect Boak and Gray to fall away as the realisation strikes they’ve well and truly wasted their talents here.
Yeah they looked like they were just rocking up for work yesterday. There wasn't a spark.

Howard really had to play down back today. fu** Sutcliffe off and play Marshall, it’s such a joke.

Howard has been well and truly Weitering'ed. I'm hopeful his form as a KPD from earlier this year is salvageable but I'm not confident.

Watching the game as a neutral the barracking by commentators for richmond was nauseating

Turned the volume off.
This is normal for Port games. I've watched on mute all season. I don't understand why, except perhaps that the commentary teams just follow the AFL's preferred outcomes.

On top of that our home games are regularly covered by the Chair of our local rival. You can imagine how that pans out. For the life of me I don't understand how that's allowed to happen, given they have access to the rooms, bench etc.

He was at the aftermatch function at the G. Pathetic attempt to calm the mass discontent. Implored the crowd to stick together and support the team. Disgusting. What a weak leader.
My question is, what are we actually supporting?

* A useless game plan, that has been tried 500 times, and been found wanting 500 times.
* A regime that has cast aside more than a century of tradition, and appointed co captains.
* A coach who has clearly lost the support of the fans, and whose players appear confused by his tactics.

I could go on, but I may throw up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My question is, what are we actually supporting?

* A useless game plan, that has been tried 500 times, and been found wanting 500 times.
* A regime that has cast aside more than a century of tradition, and appointed co captains.
* A coach who has clearly lost the support of the fans, and whose players appear confused by his tactics.

I could go on, but I may throw up.

You have pretty much nailed it.

This is normal for Port games. I've watched on mute all season. I don't understand why, except perhaps that the commentary teams just follow the AFL's preferred outcomes.

On top of that our home games are regularly covered by the Chair of our local rival. You can imagine how that pans out. For the life of me I don't understand how that's allowed to happen, given they have access to the rooms, bench etc.
We get the same and have pav

Victorian barracking is rife - was such utter joy to rub their noses in it against melbourne in the prelim and give them ZERO to barrack for.

I'm so detached from this team right now that I spent my Saturday afternoon watching Carlton v Gold Coast, so I could track Patrick Cripp's Supercoach score, rather than this game.

And I'm certainly not going to read the 11 pages here to get an idea of what happened.

I just don't care anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back