2019 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Hayden McLean is debuting for the Swans
$102k forward

Wish he was around earlier in the season. Did pretty well as sole ruck 87DT/60SC against Sandi, Lobb & Darcy. Sinclair having surgery and finished for the year, Naismith & Cameron both 3-4 weeks, Haydos' JS should be solid for the rest of the year.

Wish he was around earlier in the season. Did pretty well as sole ruck 87DT/60SC against Sandi, Lobb & Darcy. Sinclair having surgery and finished for the year, Naismith & Cameron both 3-4 weeks, Haydos' JS should be solid for the rest of the year.
I heard today that Naismith is playing NEAFL this week. I'll keep an eye out for news later in the week.

Hayden McLean is debuting for the Swans
$102k forward

I heard today that Naismith is playing NEAFL this week. I'll keep an eye out for news later in the week.

IMO McLean will stay in the team for at least 2-3 weeks, and may still keep his spot even if by chance Naismith comes in as I think they will try him up forward and play McCartin down back.

I liked the look of him, he got a bit of the ball and had even though he his SC score was poor compared to DT, he competed strongly against 3 experienced rucks and still gave away 4 frees so there is some upside.

Naismith will play NEAFL this week, but he won't get rushed back into the senior team IMO, but you never know with Horsekent.

Not according to the VFL website. Menadue and Garthwaite were rated ahead of him. Hopes he gets back in though. More bench cover would be good.
I went to the game. Naish was BOG.

Doubt he'll get a game though. Caddy in this week, maybe Nank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, saw that. And in the same game Hosie kicked 2-6. $102k fwd. Thinking he will get a game by the end of the season now that finals are done. Of course, MacLean for the Swans is on the bubble this week at the same price & position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back