Toast Welcome to the Crows... Cat B rookie: Ootiib C!! (signed until 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlike Mitch McGovern, Ootiib C actually has gecko hands. One of the reasons he should dominate AFL
i’m told That KFC haven’t opened any franchises in the Andromeda Galaxy either...

Is his family name Ootiib or C?

Might be like an Afghani name where the family name comes first.

What are the Alpha Centauri customs?

Reported to eat humans whole.
This could get messy.

Alpha Centauri? surely there was a local that we could have taken, he'll (?) be on the first spaceship home just you watch.
I'm worried they might relocate Gold Coast to Alpha Centauri

I'm off the bandwagon.
Ootiib C was utterly useless this weekend. Invisible.
Delist, trade.

I'm sure we'll gift him to 200 games though.

Ootibb C was a late withdrawal with a bruised tentacle, but I'm sure he's good to go this weekend

Last edited:
Get your mind out of the gutter jenny61_99 , none of Ootiib C's twelve testicles are bruised, it's one of hux six tentacles. Makes manipulating hux suckers just that little bit too hard.

Glad to see we're finally getting some info on old Ootiib C, there's not much you can find on hux on the internet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am hearing good reports of his work ethic in the gym. Has already broken a new bench press record for the club of 850kg (3 x 10) and can squat just on 1,200 kg. Can also dumbell curl (using all 8 tentacles) 150kg with each tentacle.

As a cat B wookie, can we play him immediately?

Yes, xe's waiting for a call-up this week. I think xe'll be best "running" off half-back, maybe in the middle.

Last edited:
How do statisticians work out the handball/kick thing with a tentacles?

I'm hopeful they've designated them as legs, otherwise goal scoring is is going to be difficult.

How do statisticians work out the handball/kick thing with a tentacles?

I'm hopeful they've designated them as legs, otherwise goal scoring is is going to be difficult.

Easy - if it's tentacle meets tentacle, it's a handball; if it's tentacle dropping to the ball to another tentacle, it's a kick; if the ball suddenly flies out of hux tentacles, it *may* be telekinesis

Ootiib C might have trouble getting free kicks.

makes contact or attempts to make contact with any part of their body with an opposition Player in a manner likely to cause injury; (i)above the shoulders (including the top of the shoulders); or(ii)below the knees.

on the other hand tentacle hux might have some advantages.

trips or attempts to trip an opposition Player, whether by the use of hand, arm, foot or leg;

strikes or attempts to strike an opposition Player, whether by hand, fist, arm, knee or head;

Easy - if it's tentacle meets tentacle, it's a handball; if it's tentacle dropping to the ball to another tentacle, it's a kick; if the ball suddenly flies out of hux tentacles, it *may* be telekinesis
Goal!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back