Is there a worse journalist than Tom Browne

Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The Exers
Barrett and Hutchy spoke of that rumour in the Hun's Whisper that people have been theorising is about Tom Browne overstepping the mark in terms of decency. They didn't mention names but said the journo involved has been reprimanded. Interesting to note that Browne has been less trigger happy with the tweets since this occurred.
Rumour?

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Old mate Tommy is in hot water for sending Brad Green a text message when his wife was in an induced coma over the past couple of weeks, asking if she had taken a turn for the worse or not.

If true, and I were Green, I would punch his lights out. Pretty sure Green would have no shortage of lawyers happy to fight his case for nothing.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Barrett and Hutchy spoke of that rumour in the Hun's Whisper that people have been theorising is about Tom Browne overstepping the mark in terms of decency. They didn't mention names but said the journo involved has been reprimanded. Interesting to note that Browne has been less trigger happy with the tweets since this occurred.

The worst bit is as much as I can’t stand that worm Barrett I’d still always take him over Browne.

Deathray

All Australian
Oct 7, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Supersonics
I’d given this guy the benefit of the doubt till now. But his late night news report on Stephenson was absolute hysteria horsepoo of the highest level. ‘Stephenson did kick a long goal in the game in question’. Certified terd.

He's pretty quick on the blocking. He blocked me a few weeks back almost like five seconds after I posted a comment referring to that.
I think he's getting over all the s**t he cops, i had a theory that the 7 stable of morons - McClueless (now not at 7 mind you), Stevo and Browne all love the attention they get so they never block.. God knows I've given them all plenty of s**t on twitter but Tom has only recently blocked me..
Funny part is I hadn't replied to a tweet of his or tagged him in ages..
So I reckon he name searches :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
He needs (for his sake) to stay off the internet as he really has no clue. Isn't this guy only 30 years old or something - who the f*** is he to call 'Steve' a "kid" like he is f***ing uncle or something. What a dick

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
I'm sure Browne has a bit of Rain Man in him.

Stephenson is suspended. Whatever he chooses to do with his time is his business. Got nothing to do with Browne, the oxygen thieving creep.

A four day holiday with his family...Off with his head.

Crashy

Cancelled
Dec 31, 2018
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Adelaide Strikers
Browne was snooping for stories/info at the funeral of a former AFL player a few years ago I believe, was mentioned on Off the Bench, it was either him or Tom Morris I cant remember.

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Browne was snooping for stories/info at the funeral of a former AFL player a few years ago I believe, was mentioned on Off the Bench, it was either him or Tom Morris I cant remember.
Wasn't it Lou Richards' funeral? Morris is a bit of a prat but he's not a grubby journalist like Browne is.

Back