Opinion Vent & Offtopic

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
deep pull, who the f is kaufman?

Kaufman was recruited and signed by the Gold Coast Suns in 2016 to play for their reserves team in the North East Australian Football League. Kaufman is one of a few Americans to be recruited for the AFL.[28]
On April 24, 2016, Kaufman played his first game of Australian Rules Football for the Labrador Tigers reserves.

He doesn't even appear in the Past Players on the Suns website.......

and while I'm on the V&O thread page, I see it took them 3 minutes to give Andrews 1 week but it took 3 elbows on consecutive weeks before they got grablett.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers
Really hope you guys turn it around next season. I recon metricon could be full most games
You're spot on. In 2014 which was easily our most successful season we pulled 24,000 vs Collingwood, 21354 against Sydney, 19400 Richmond, 18,200 Geel and 17700 Hawthorn.

Once the locals get a competitive team they'll return and opposition fans will still flock to the ground.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Someone very close to me is rapidly losing a battle with cancer. He is a massive SUNS supporter and avid Brayden Fiorini fan. Bray got wind of this and give him a big video call and has vowed to stay in touch with him over the next few days.

I love our club and what they represent. Sometimes it's more than football.

Happy Idiot

All Australian
Oct 12, 2011
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Watching this makes me depressed, what happened to us!?

Whatever the knock on Clayton, he certainly put together a midfield that should have been pretty special.

We never really recovered from the triple-gut-punch of Ablett's shoulder, O'Meara's knee and Harley's calves.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Whatever the knock on Clayton, he certainly put together a midfield that should have been pretty special.

We never really recovered from the triple-gut-punch of Ablett's shoulder, O'Meara's knee and Harley's calves.
No doubt healthy Witts, Ablett, JOM, Bennell, Prestia, Swallow would complement in midfield nicely.

Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Rams, 76's, Brewers

It could’ve been so much better too in hindsight in that first draft / set up.
Zorko on a plate, Isaac Smith pick 19 as a 21 year old, Barlow in the rookie draft (we had the first 5 picks), injured Luke Parker available at 38 but we went Jeremy Taylor.
What a midfield.

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Tom Wilkinson has quit the AFL to be part of the next season of The Amazing Race Australia with Paul Roos' son Tyler.

AFL.com.au understands Wilkinson and Roos, former Southport teammates in the NEAFL, will fly to a secret location on Thursday to start filming for the reality TV show.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Tom Wilkinson has quit the AFL to be part of the next season of The Amazing Race Australia with Paul Roos' son Tyler.

AFL.com.au understands Wilkinson and Roos, former Southport teammates in the NEAFL, will fly to a secret location on Thursday to start filming for the reality TV show.

Wilko obviously didn’t enjoy his time at north. Looked a real live wire playing for sharks and was second best BOG behind Ryan Davis in last years neafl grand final

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back