Discussion NAFL 2019 - Preseason Hub

What should be the special theme round this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Palmerston Leatherbacks will be back in this season.

How will the promotion playoffs work?

Not sure at this stage if it will even go forward - depends on how many returning teams we have.

SUUUUUUUUURELLLLY You're returning? You have to!

No I meant the pro/rel bit haha! We might have enough openings for all four teams to play top flight this season.

Waiting on confirmations from:

- Bacon Warrior
- ScottFreo
- Bryce_Jersey17
- Don_Kay
- Teen Wolf
- caloschwaby
- Kangas_11

Also if anyone’s got any suggestions for the theme round this year, speak up.
I'm definitely in.

It has to be a full go at NAFLW.
What would this entail? Is it just a minimal change to the main kit (like some AFLW teams) or throwing a splash of pink in for good measure?
I did like the community round as the range of possibilities are so broad.

We could have a crack at a more season-themed round? Not sure if the comp will be running over the Christmas week, but maybe something like that or a summer-themed round? Really have no clue.

I'm definitely in.

What would this entail? Is it just a minimal change to the main kit (like some AFLW teams) or throwing a splash of pink in for good measure?
I did like the community round as the range of possibilities are so broad.

We could have a crack at a more season-themed round? Not sure if the comp will be running over the Christmas week, but maybe something like that or a summer-themed round? Really have no clue.

Firstly a women's guernsey and shorts template, then the design would be up to the designer. It could have pink or purple in it, or a twist on the home kit, it could be similar to the AFLW designs. For example the Seawolves women's kit last season had the same base design but the colours location and watermarked elements were different. If this gets up this season I can tell you the design will be closer to the Men's kit but will still have noticable differences.

Christmas has already been done.

If it's not NAFLW I think city themed jumpers like the NBA have would be fun to design.

That may cause issue if people have a city basis for their heritage kit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also the special round options poll is up - so vote in that, even if you’re in the reserves as this will impact you as well.

I know it has fallen behind in the votes, but here is a proposal for a NAFLW logo;

rhzXJzx.png

In regards to themed round suggestions, I was thinking of something along the lines of "Manufacturing/Export" as the theme. I guess it falls under location, but also community as you would create a guernsey based on your locations biggest manufacturing.

eg. Barossa Valley team obviously could go for something wine related, some other country teams could go livestock, then options for mining, etc.

In regards to themed round suggestions, I was thinking of something along the lines of "Manufacturing/Export" as the theme. I guess it falls under location, but also community as you would create a guernsey based on your locations biggest manufacturing.

eg. Barossa Valley team obviously could go for something wine related, some other country teams could go livestock, then options for mining, etc.

tbf that's like a large chunk of city round anyway.

Back