AFLW - GC SUNS licence approved for 2020 #GetSet

Mini GF

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
Southern GC-the beautiful city
AFL Club
Gold Coast

Yes!!! In many ways a pioneer of the sport on the GC.
This has made my day.
Maddy is tough, elusive and great acceleration.

The next one I want to keep an eye on is Lauren Ahrens who’s been picked to play tomorrow.

I just typed a paragraph where I gave myself a wrap but decided not to. Bit over having to prove my credentials. Keep treating me as an NRL buffoon reporters. I don’t care.

Go Gold Coast!!!

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
This has made my day.

The next one I want to keep an eye on is Lauren Ahrens who’s been picked to play tomorrow.

I just typed a paragraph where I gave myself a wrap but decided not to. Bit over having to prove my credentials. Keep treating me as an NRL buffoon reporters. I don’t care.

Go Gold Coast!!!

Nothing to prove to me mate if only there were more people as passionate as yourself

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
This has made my day.

Go Gold Coast!!!
Credit where credit is due Boddsy.

Just had to have a little patience and faith, friend.

Looking forward to seeing how this group of women gel and get at things in 2020.

Caputo

All Australian
Dec 5, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Apparently Tayla Thorn not playing for NT Thunder this week due to injury from trialling at Winter series game. How did she go?

Nicole Graves is currently on the Gold Coast as part of a two to three week block where she is assisting the Coolangatta Blues QAFLW team.
Graves was Carlton’s women’s football manager during the 2018 AFLW season and has previously coached Swan Districts to multiple premierships in the WAFLW.
Coolangatta Tweed QAFLW coach Matt Bedford said Graves was looking to move to the Gold Coast and would be an asset to the Suns.

Dec 5, 2015
Bueng Kan,Thailand
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Pretty sure that's for Foundation membership where there's a range of "goodies" included....capped at 1000 I believe.

• Your name will appear on the AFLW Home Playing Guernsey for 2020*
  • Numbered 1 to 1,000 (limited number)
  • Numbered Foundation Member Certificate
  • Exclusive Foundation Member Pin
  • Exclusive Foundation Member Cap
  • Meet and greet function in 2020 with the AFL Women’s team

GcSunsfan

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Seriously everyone watch the video that accompanied this tweet.
It’s 100% what we are trying to do up here on the GC is about.
brought me to tears Bods it was great.

I’ve followed her on social media for a few years and have seen how hard she has worked for this opportunity.

She will be a star

Back