2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it is quite impressive that people are still signing up even after a losing streak. This year was always about improving, then 2020 onwards is about moving up the ladder. To have more people see that aka improvment, is good to see.

What I was disappointed with last week at marvel. There was no suns merchandise at the ground at all. I wanted to buy a scarf for my first game. I should have gotten one in the city, but figured I could at the game. I hope they improve this next year.
I've had this problem before. There's a store in the shopping centre next to southern cross when you are walking to the ground with an AFL store. Has a lot of Suns gear and pretty varied as well.

I've had this problem before. There's a store in the shopping centre next to southern cross when you are walking to the ground with an AFL store. Has a lot of Suns gear and pretty varied as well.
I know exactly where you mean. Thanks, I'll go and check it out.

NSW and Queensland experienced year on year growth, with Sydney (61,912), GWS (30,109) and Gold Coast (13,649) all breaking their membership records.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back