Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
East Perth
I am seriously working on the location of Sarah Spiers. And I am doing reasonably well too. IMO. At the same time I am working on the Evita Mitchell case too. I am working on a third female case as well. Whom of you stick your hand up & say; Hey I have gone over here & here too. No, barely anyone. It is all talk on here, from you all.

Whom of you stick your hand up & say; Hey I have gone over here & here too. - I, for one, can say that i have :)

Hmmmm, I was doing what you are doing now 20 years ago...... The fact i no longer reside in WA makes it hard to bushwalk in Perth's surrounding bushland nowadays...

Something to consider, if you haven't already, is that he didn't wander too far from the road (50 metres or less) when he dumped the bodies and they were left close to dirt tracks. Isolated with easy access... I wish you luck in your progress on narrowing down a search area.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
I am seriously working on the location of Sarah Spiers. And I am doing reasonably well too. IMO. At the same time I am working on the Evita Mitchell case too. I am working on a third female case as well. Whom of you stick your hand up & say; Hey I have gone over here & here too. No, barely anyone. It is all talk on here, from you all.
Do you need any help with the search? Am sure a few on here will happily meet up and walk through bushland with you :thumbsu:

I tried to keep it quiet but I was asked by an old friend to help look for someone she knew who had disappeared, presumed murdered and dumped. Since it was her that asked I agreed to take her on a day trip to the area to have a look around where I thought she was, I had a clue and a bigger hunch.

Taking pics of everything I thought was a bit unusual and I did find a couple of things, old friend decided this wasn't such a good idea after all and started freaking out up a bush track yelling at me to get back in the car and flicking her cigarette out the window in dry bush. I was in the right place.

Got home and before I even had a chance to take a good look at the pics I'd taken, she asked for a copy so I sent them to her. Without asking, she rang the police. And they too saw something that needed to go to forensics, they got the lot.

Of course one of the first questions they asked was "What were you doing up there?" and my friend also without thinking said "Looking for *********** body, my friend thinks that's where she is." Next question is "What's your friend's name?"

Brilliant.

She was found a few weeks later, near the spot. You can imagine my squirm.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
I tried to keep it quiet but I was asked by an old friend to help look for someone she knew who had disappeared, presumed murdered and dumped. Since it was her that asked I agreed to take her on a day trip to the area to have a look around where I thought she was, I had a clue and a bigger hunch.

Taking pics of everything I thought was a bit unusual and I did find a couple of things, old friend decided this wasn't such a good idea after all and started freaking out up a bush track yelling at me to get back in the car and flicking her cigarette out the window in dry bush. I was in the right place.

Got home and before I even had a chance to take a good look at the pics I'd taken, she asked for a copy so I sent them to her. Without asking, she rang the police. And they too saw something that needed to go to forensics, they got the lot.

Of course one of the first questions they asked was "What were you doing up there?" and my friend also without thinking said "Looking for *********** body, my friend thinks that's where she is." Next question is "What's your friend's name?"

Brilliant.

This is completely different in my opinion and totally not something I would make fun of someone doing. You (or in this case your friend) knows a person who has gone missing. You know places they've mentioned, you know their interests, you know heaps of little details and connections that Police may not be able to piece together by looking at a statement. This isn't even taking into account the man hours and vast distances in Australia. As long as you don't put yourself in a situation that may require others having to rescue you then it's a move I, myself would do.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Back in summer of 98/99 I radioed base to send someone from the local cop shop in forrestfield who knew the difference between animal and human bones to come and have a look at some bones in the bush off Row Hwy, that I found when I went to take a wizz. The local plod turned up but didn't know so just took details, and so I packed up the traffic compliance monitoring equipment into my work vehicle and I left for the office to sign off. As the other operators got back after me they said that the radio went a bit berserk after my call. Apparently, half of anyone who was on duty had radioed in "that they're on their way". IMO it shouldn't of taken that many to identify whether those bones were from a kangaroo or human forearm, but then again I couldn't tell, and neither could the local plod. And it was 1998. People were jumping at shadows still. And yes, I got all the Skippy jokes until I transferred out of that section.
So study what human bones should look like, so you know what you're looking at if you find anything. It'll save a bit of embarrassment.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Back in summer of 98/99 I radioed base to send someone from the local cop shop in forrestfield who knew the difference between animal and human bones to come and have a look at some bones in the bush off Row Hwy, that I found when I went to take a wizz. The local plod turned up but didn't know so just took details, and so I packed up the traffic compliance monitoring equipment into my work vehicle and I left for the office sign off. As the other operators got back after me they said that the radio went a bit berserk after my call. Apparently, half of anyone who was on duty had radioed in "that they're on their way". IMO it shouldn't of taken that many to identify whether those bones were from a kangaroo or human forearm, but then again I couldn't tell, and neither could the local plod. And it was 1998. People were jumping at shadows still. And yes, I got all the Skippy jokes until I transferred out of that section.
So study what human bones should like, so you know what you're looking at if you find anything. It'll save a bit of embarrassment.

The amount of skeletal remains found in bush by blokes just having a cheeky piss is insane :)

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox

Brilliant.

Smell of dead lamb if I recall?

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Back in summer of 98/99 I radioed base to send someone from the local cop shop in forrestfield who knew the difference between animal and human bones to come and have a look at some bones in the bush off Row Hwy, that I found when I went to take a wizz. The local plod turned up but didn't know so just took details, and so I packed up the traffic compliance monitoring equipment into my work vehicle and I left for the office to sign off. As the other operators got back after me they said that the radio went a bit berserk after my call. Apparently, half of anyone who was on duty had radioed in "that they're on their way". IMO it shouldn't of taken that many to identify whether those bones were from a kangaroo or human forearm, but then again I couldn't tell, and neither could the local plod. And it was 1998. People were jumping at shadows still. And yes, I got all the Skippy jokes until I transferred out of that section.
So study what human bones should look like, so you know what you're looking at if you find anything. It'll save a bit of embarrassment.

There are human bones near the Bypass. Imo.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Smell of dead lamb if I recall?
Yes I knew of a body in the sandhills of Broome. Three times he called out to me (when being driven by a roundabout to Cable Beach resort by friends who lived in Broome at the time.) I was the only person who could pick up on him. I will never forget what I picked up on. A tourist found him 6 months later. Died of natural couses. I have said this before.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is interesting. The Amateur photographer bit; The 48-year-old Telstra technician and amateur photographer was arrested after cold case detectives allegedly linked DNA from Ms Glennon to a 1995 rape at Perth’s Karrakatta Cemetery and a kimono linked to the scene of a 1988 assault on a sleeping teenager in Huntingdale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
This is interesting. The Amateur photographer bit; The 48-year-old Telstra technician and amateur photographer was arrested after cold case detectives allegedly linked DNA from Ms Glennon to a 1995 rape at Perth’s Karrakatta Cemetery and a kimono linked to the scene of a 1988 assault on a sleeping teenager in Huntingdale.
I think that relates to his taking the photos for Belmont Little Aths .

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
BRE was an amateur photographer

There was a theory discussed a number of times in days gone by, that the accused BRE, might have preferred to be taking the pictures, rather than be in them.
Hence taking on the role of photographer might have been his calculated decision to minimise the amount of times he was in the picture, by being behind the camera, when it came to photo opportunities and events in his Little Athletics volunteering.

He Probably wouldn't have wanted any of his potential victims, those that knew of his 1990 Hollywood Hospital criminal assault, or those he might have given or offered lifts to or cross paths with in interesting situations over the last few decades, to recognise him, questioning how someone with his tendencies got to take on such a role working with children on a voluntary basis (Little Athletics), and possibly take the issue up with the Little Athletics association or the relevant authorities.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I have let my fingers do the walking. You simply have to. Anyways I am following clues that are put out there by others. I have to go back to spots I have looked at but now on the other side. I spot anomalies that I have to check out. This does cost me a fair bit of fuel. Then getting into there is a bit of a pain. You really have to hop into the head of BRE or whoever he was with to figure this all out. And that includes the freeway exits at the time in Jan 1996.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anyways I am still wondering if the line theory is the one to go on. Imagine a find & then the media have to admit to this line BRE ( I suppose) has laid down. BRE has not driven in far as we have seen. But he will if he can get out again, in a 2wd.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Anyways I am still wondering if the line theory is the one to go on. Imagine a find & then the media have to admit to this line BRE ( I suppose) has laid down. BRE has not driven in far as we have seen. But he will if he can get out again, in a 2wd.
Line theory is irrelevant until we find another body, at which time it remains just as irrelevant. We have two bodies that when a line between them is drawn it intersects close to where the girls were last seen. That tells us nothing about where SS is. Is she along that line? Is she along a different line? How far along the line is she? If they find another, connected, body they can then work along that line intersecting it at the same point as the aforementioned one to maybe find SS, but there isn't one, or one we know of.

Has anyone searched along the line where RZ's place of death intersects the same point? GR? Someone else? Then we can tie them all in together maybe.

Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yes ok. I am not working on the GR case. Even though I have visited his site after he was found. He was on the right side of the track I went in on. But on the main track I was on I am not sure. Nor am I working on RZ`s case at Graylands. I am working on the line theory BRE has created.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
If BRE kept souvenirs we might have heard about that by now. Would he move that box along when he moved house? But not stored on site?
I'd guess that whilst he was kicking his heals at the Stores Depot in Miles Rd, and watching the main depot being built next door on Kewdale Rd, that he might've discovered all the nooks and crannies, and spaces where things could be stored in perpetuity whilst maintaining an eye out for any unwanted attention upon such a site. If they prove that the accused had anything to do with the CSK s of course.

As to predicting a body location for SS, it could be anyone's guess, but if there were more known locations, say for argument shake, Dorothy and Kerry and those distances from home and abduction sites could all be put into a computer, then things like averaging increasing distances and directions could be computed, maybe a few rough target areas for searching could come up, but it's still down to luck in the end.

If BRE kept souvenirs we might have heard about that by now. Would he move that box along when he moved house? But not stored on site?

Well, this is probably a real long shot but the charges for Sarah Spiers murder took some time. It's hard to believe he was charged with no hard evidence so I'm wondering if there was something in that box among the womens underwear they found at his house.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Yes ok. I am not working on the GR case. Even though I have visited his site after he was found. He was on the right side of the track I went in on. But on the main track I was on I am not sure. Nor am I working on RZ`s case at Graylands. I am working on the line theory BRE has created.
Did BRE create a line theory?

Regarding the questions I posed, are you working along the same line that runs between JR and CG or a different line? If it's a different line how did you arrive at that line as being the one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back