NRL SC 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd play Burns over Maumalo. Play Nikora
I'm playing Nikora and 2 of Maumalo/J.Turbo/Burns. At this moment i think ill take a risk and bench the consistent J.Turbo - who hasnt scored above 80 - for Burns and Maumalo who could score anything from 30-100 realistically

I'm playing Nikora and 2 of Maumalo/J.Turbo/Burns. At this moment i think ill take a risk and bench the consistent J.Turbo - who hasnt scored above 80 - for Burns and Maumalo who could score anything from 30-100 realistically
News that Burns is in some doubt so the decision could be made easier for you. You'll know an hour before kick off tomorrow night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1214 saw me drop 125 places to 351st overall. Time to burn a couple trades in a desperate attempt to make the top 100
I got 1294 but ranked 1800 odd. Top 1000 will do me.
You need Turbo.
Edit: Actually if TKO doesn't play u may need to trade him or TPJ to Klemmer as TPJ likely suspended 1 week, unless u risk playing Kerr instead. Not having Turbo your biggest weakness by far tho

Last edited:
I got 1294 but ranked 1800 odd. Top 1000 will do me.
You need Turbo.
Edit: Actually if TKO doesn't play u may need to trade him or TPJ to Klemmer as TPJ likely suspended 1 week, unless u risk playing Kerr instead. Not having Turbo your biggest weakness by far tho
Yeah im getting rid of TKO i think. I'm actually going to leave Turbo out intentionally and hope that he gets injured and/or RTS can match him from now on. It will probably come back to bite me but with the few trades i have left i think ill take the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back