Should Chris Scott be sanctioned?

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood play more games at the G. Why aren’t you having a melt over that? Oh that’s right they’re not Richmond. Get over it sook.
Because it's richmond supporters that continually tell us it NO advantage to them playing so many games at the G because they don't train there but in the same breath go on about the huge advantage WC have at Optus.

Collingwood play more games at the G. Why aren’t you having a melt over that? Oh that’s right they’re not Richmond. Get over it sook.

I don’t melt as much about the pies because their fans don’t sook as much as yours.
At the same time I would support Richmond over Collingwood in a footy game however f me you guys sook so much without a reason.
At least if other clubs complain about things there is a reason for it.

Clarkson was charged by South Metro Junior Football League with "unacceptable behaviour" and received a 4 match ban.

Clarkson: ''I'm really disappointed with my actions, I'm disappointed it's brought such attention to the whole football world"

Scott: lies on national television.

:$ :$ :$
Every coach lies at every single press conference. What is your point?

I can't believe I'm actually batting for Chris Scott

We train at Punt Road.
We don't get to play there.
As a result we get screwed.
MCG is neutral.
No one trains on it.
Geelong train at Kardinia Park.
Geelong get to play there.
Therefore they get an advantage.
Your fans all live near the mcg. As do your players. Who gives a sh*** where you train. You play 15 games a year at the mcg plus finals. Training is irrelevant.

I don’t melt as much about the pies because their fans don’t sook as much as yours.
At the same time I would support Richmond over Collingwood in a footy game however f me you guys sook so much without a reason.
At least if other clubs complain about things there is a reason for it.

I’m not complaining about anything. All this handwringing over something the AFL has complete control over. It’s not like we fixture our own games at the G

Because it's richmond supporters that continually tell us it NO advantage to them playing so many games at the G because they don't train there but in the same breath go on about the huge advantage WC have at Optus.

Of course it’s an advantage. But it’s not as great as it’s made out to be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or umpires at junior games. No one will touch Clarkson.
Escapes all criticism but gets praise like no other coach for sticking to a boring game plan beating a horrible Geelong who played right into their hands.
Scott is the one coach he struggles against. I don’t know why Beveridge or Hinkley didn’t get the praise for beating us.
When we lose to them we had a ‘bad’ day, lose to hawthorn, must be all Clarkson and his 10th places hawks.

Ha! You are entertaining. You live in an angry, Hawthorn-hating world.

Also, you’re wrong.

The decades of failure and a blip of success has turned them into the most entitled group going around.

Clarkson was charged by South Metro Junior Football League with "unacceptable behaviour" and received a 4 match ban.

Clarkson: ''I'm really disappointed with my actions, I'm disappointed it's brought such attention to the whole football world"

Scott: lies on national television.

:$ :$ :$
Hawks continually whine and cry and obsessed over us

Don’t pretend your thread is nothing more than a troll thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back