Preview 2019 Round 19 - Collingwood vs Richmond @MCG, Friday July 27, 7:50 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The team is playing well, no need for unnecessary changes.
Pleased with the status quo.
If conditions are slippery, Baker is better at ground level than KMac.
The return of Caddy would disrupt the forward line, meshing well ATM.

Last edited:
What are we doing waiting till we loose to bring caddy in :drunk:

No.

If we’re going to try Caddy in a new defensive structure, it’s probably better to try same against the Dees.

Pies forward line is quite quick, especially with Elliot back. If Caddy is to start D50 chains, we need to have high confidence that the ball will get to our F50. He could be punished defensively with a lack of leg speed if it’s turned over. Dees F50 efficiency is not great, so if we’re going to try it then, structurally, I’d prefer the Dees.

Haere Ra

Caddy has been woeful all year and did bugger all in the VFL to deserve a recall.

Also glad Hardwick is in no rush to bring Kamdyn back in. Hopefully he is seeing what I see every week.

I think Baker deserves another crack as he came good towards the end of the game. For me, Short is the weak link in the side now. Would be nice if Pickett did a Sydney Stack and dominated from the get go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol trust the Richmond board to still find a reason to melt at no change on selection night.

Consistency is what we need now, only bring people in if there’s a reason to.

It’s nice to see Dimma back last weeks team in to beat the wobbles tomorrow night. Hopefully they repay his faith in them and we get one against the wobbles. :D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

3 TOSSERS ARE out........these 3 TOSSERS....good ridance.

b27dc8d28bc58960ed2e551fcbb034da

Caddy has been woeful all year and did bugger all in the VFL to deserve a recall.

Also glad Hardwick is in no rush to bring Kamdyn back in. Hopefully he is seeing what I see every week.

I think Baker deserves another crack as he came good towards the end of the game. For me, Short is the weak link in the side now. Would be nice if Pickett did a Sydney Stack and dominated from the get go.
K-Mac has such ordinary disposal lol

No.

If we’re going to try Caddy in a new defensive structure, it’s probably better to try same against the Dees.

Pies forward line is quite quick, especially with Elliot back. If Caddy is to start D50 chains, we need to have high confidence that the ball will get to our F50. He could be punished defensively with a lack of leg speed if it’s turned over. Dees F50 efficiency is not great, so if we’re going to try it then, structurally, I’d prefer the Dees.

Haere Ra
id prefer if he never plays back in his life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back