Not open for further replies.
Grimes, Astbury, Vlastuin
Houli, Broad, Short
Lambert, Cotchin, Ellis
Edwards, Riewoldt, Stack
Rioli, Lynch, Castagna
Soldo, Martin, Prestia
Chol, Graham, Bolton, Baker

Good on paper, I'd probably brought KMac in for either Baker (size) or Stack (tired).

If it's pissing down he might come in for one of the rucks...

Kudos to the club
We traded out mediocre depth last year not knowing whether the youngsters had it in them to step up. Now our best 22 is more like a best 28, the GAP between afl and ressies has basically closed so much that it’s now about which 22 best match up against the oppo each week. When Rance comes good our list will be in the best shape it’s ever been since i’ve Been following this club (30+ years)

Kudos to the club
We traded out mediocre depth last year not knowing whether the youngsters had it in them to step up. Now our best 22 is more like a best 28, the GAP between afl and ressies has basically closed so much that it’s now about which 22 best match up against the oppo each week. When Rance comes good our list will be in the best shape it’s ever been since i’ve Been following this club (30+ years)

Yeah I reckon the only slight criticism was not extracting a little more for the players that exited. Another mans trash is another mans treasure. I reckon we should demand a little more next time if we continue down the same route. Didn't we basically net a 4th round pick for Miles, Lloyd, Ellis and Conca? Sort of a little s**t considering the value they're providing other clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe next week.
But this week he's in WA.
(Don't any of you campaigners read the H/sun?)

Lol yeah my wife stays at home and looks after the kids who I never see. You can set your watch to my haircut and WW2 finished less than a decade ago. Read the newspaper haha This aint 1950 bro.

Yeah I reckon the only slight criticism was not extracting a little more for the players that exited. Another mans trash is another mans treasure. I reckon we should demand a little more next time if we continue down the same route. Didn't we basically net a 4th round pick for Miles, Lloyd, Ellis and Conca? Sort of a little s**t considering the value they're providing other clubs.
Conca got nothing because we got Lynch for nothing
Lloyd - I would agree
The other two? Normally you would have to pay to clog another team’s list with D graders

Lloyd - I would agree
The other two? Normally you would have to pay to clog another team’s list with D graders

Lol true but we hold all the cards being the best team and all. We should be like one of those hot chicks who sells her socks online to creepy old azn men.

Lloyd - I would agree

Miles wasn't a D grader. Ellis yes.

What’s the go with Caddy ! Apparently only played 3 qtrs in the 2’s , I assumed due to short turnaround time & most likely to come back in ! No mention of any injury yet not named in reserves either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back