The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To coin a cliche, a team will pick you. I don’t think you can actively say “right I support this lot” and expect to feel any real connection
Exactly.. if you're a born loser who doesn't want to win anything - Tottenham will pick you

;)

That’s gotta be one of the more pointless posts I’ve seen of late. “The hero of Baku” oh gawd

That’s gotta be one of the more pointless posts I’ve seen of late. “The hero of Baku” oh gawd
hqdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the replies to that are bang on.

Lampard could well be a good manager, but how the * is he ahead of Wilder, who finished ahead of him in his one season of coaching with a far lower budget, and Hasenhuttl, who has a 2nd placed finish in the Bundesliga(!) on his resume and did wonders with Southampton? I think Potter could end up making his position look silly too, but really that Hasenhuttl position is just nonsense. I've long suspected Ogden of being an absolute moron. This seems to support that judgment.

Some of the replies to that are bang on.

Lampard could well be a good manager, but how the fu** is he ahead of Wilder, who finished ahead of him in his one season of coaching with a far lower budget, and Hasenhuttl, who has a 2nd placed finish in the Bundesliga(!) on his resume and did wonders with Southampton? I think Potter could end up making his position look silly too, but really that Hasenhuttl position is just nonsense. I've long suspected Ogden of being an absolute moron. This seems to support that judgment.
Hasenhuttl should be at least 13th minimum. Reeks of a fair bit of bias that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back