Hill Bros: Stephen Signed/Bradley wants out

bushchook

All Australian
Dec 9, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Fck brad off, and his hawthorn ego with him. Missus has him by the balls anyway. Hate to see SHill go but he hasn’t been at his peak for over 2 years. And take your mate on the other wing - Langdon - that bloke ***** up early scoring opportunities that killed any momentum we had.

There’s 3 solid late firsts / mid second round picks - plenty of good WA kids in the draft who I’d be happy to get.

And this isn’t me protecting Ross - he can *** off also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At which point do you accept it's probably not every single player in the AFL that's at fault, it's just 1 terrible coach?

Jul 20, 2018
At which point do you accept it's probably not every single player in the AFL that's at fault, it's just 1 terrible coach?

Like I said, I’m not protecting Ross. I was very happy to bring him on those years ago - but I’ve now conceded we need change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 5, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Dist, Rockets, Glasgow Rangers
So why such anger towards players who simply feel the same way about the coach as you do?
Brad Hill's GF wants to go to Victoria, S Hill wants much more $$ than Freo are offering, and Langdon is Victorian.

You're drawing a long bow to suggest the 3 of them may leave because they don't get along with Ross.

On HTC 2PZC100 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
pls keep b.hill injury free for us boys........
We’ve kept Ross injury free.. take him off our hands and help us loosen the cap squeeze.
If Hill is going to Melbourne, he wouldn’t touch St Kilda in a million years. He values himself higher then that. He wants to win flags, not wooden spoons, such is St Kilda’s legacy

May 31, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
We’ve kept Ross injury free.. take him off our hands and help us loosen the cap squeeze.
If Hill is going to Melbourne, he wouldn’t touch St Kilda in a million years. He values himself higher then that. He wants to win flags, not wooden spoons, such is St Kilda’s legacy
not what I hear,he certaintly wants back in melb due to his lady,he also wants one final crack at a big payday and we are cetaintly number 1 in that area....def not worth high first anyway,pick 15 onwards.....

Back