2019 Training Reports

FD0014

Rookie
Sep 19, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Does anyone turn up for these things anymore?
I was down there....Lobb trained but really didn't do anything with his left arm.
In the match sim at the end of session, Ballas was with Sandi, Lobb, Matera so maybe he is in....trained with a real spring in his step.
Wilson spent a lot of time on the sideline with fitness staff, joined in match sim at the end.
I thought Sandi and Darcy trained well.
In fact I thought everyone except Lobb and Wilson trained really well.
Luke Ryan looked the best at a training session that I have seen him for a while. Usually very sore and kicking to the fitness staff.
A few stayed out for a while doing extra bits....Hamling and Logue one on one against each other and the midfield (Cerra included) did a bit of extra as well.

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
I do sometimes

Bloody hard to view compared to Freo oval plus everyone is bunched together and a fewpeople piss me off when I'm there.

So I try avoiding them

Yeah I know what you mean, when the players pretend like someone called their name as they're heading to the shed you know you're not the only one.

Nov 7, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I was down there....Lobb trained but really didn't do anything with his left arm.
In the match sim at the end of session, Ballas was with Sandi, Lobb, Matera so maybe he is in....trained with a real spring in his step.
Wilson spent a lot of time on the sideline with fitness staff, joined in match sim at the end.
Luke Ryan looked the best at a training session that I have seen him for a while. Usually very sore and kicking to the fitness staff.
A few stayed out for a while doing extra bits....Hamling and Logue one on one against each other and the midfield (Cerra included) did a bit of extra as well.
Cheers FD...it's great to hear there's still a level of enthusiasm on the track and even better to see Cerra training with the mids.

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is Tabs doing any training yet?

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

Strange only having one training session this week, bet Geelong are training every day!

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why, with our new top if the range facilities in Cockburn do we keep going to Cott or the beach for training?

They didn't have the money to install a beach when they designed the new facilities. While the water slide is still pretty cool, the ruckmen complain that they are too big for it, so it's off to Cottesloe instead.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
They didn't have the money to install a beach when they designed the new facilities. While the water slide is still pretty cool, the ruckmen complain that they are too big for it, so it's off to Cottesloe instead.
Don't even thing they went in the water ... used a park close by and went for coffee in Freo perhaps? Maybe they should have asked Cockburn Council to rebuild Freo down there?;)

Back