Strategy Spuds we make look like stars - Sinclair-Harmes Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

This is going back a little way but when I think of spuds we have made look like superstars one name jumps out for me TROY WILSON.

Picked up by the Eagles as a very mature age recruit back when such a thing was unheard of.
He was basically unknown outside of WA and then proceeds to kick 7 goals against against the saints in if I remember correctly was his 3rd game!

3 years later he was finished. But I've never forgotten the campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kinda popped into my mind remember about 2012 maybe 2013 think Watters was coaching we played that kid was it Jackson Ferguson against I think north and some average forward, bang it was Aaron black I think kicked 5 on him in a half and the poor fella got subbed. Was brutal

Melbourne have been ******* shithouse this year so it’s primetime for Harmes to fu** us over for absolutely no reason again.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Petracca gets his year worth of highlights against us as well
hope this doesn't happen

Christian Petracca.

Yeah I said it.

Yes he's alright but he jumped into beast mode to prove us (well, Trout & Richo) wrong and promptly went back to being average, like his pretender club.

Maybe he'll be a great one of these days but people were talking Brownlow Fancy on the back of four or five games. Spare me. More chance of Nick Hind winning the Brownlow, no offence to Nick. The Brownlow Medal recognises consistent brilliance not flash in the pan BOGs based on flukey goals.

Back in your box, Tracca.

Christian Petracca.

Yeah I said it.

Yes he's alright but he jumped into beast mode to prove us (well, Trout & Richo) wrong and promptly went back to being average, like his pretender club.

Maybe he'll be a great one of these days but people were talking Brownlow Fancy on the back of four or five games. Spare me. More chance of Nick Hind winning the Brownlow, no offence to Nick. The Brownlow Medal recognises consistent brilliance not flash in the pan BOGs based on flukey goals.

Back in your box, Tracca.
I'm betting that when his career is over, his highlights reel will have plenty of Saints jumpers in it. It's almost like his fragile ego was shattered by not being a number one draft pick. He'll always be the 'big number two'!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back