Opinion Tom Lynch/Did we dodge a bullet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee he looked good tonight, glad for Shaz it didn't get really ugly in the second half at least, when he had to fill the breach

Gee he looked good tonight, glad for Shaz it didn't get really ugly in the second half at least, when he had to fill the breach
A bloke with Lynch's size should have torn Shaz apart. He managed one goal in the second half on a man he outweighed by 20 kg. He's also 8 or 9cm taller.
He's a good player but no star.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bloke with Lynch's size should have torn Shaz apart. He managed one goal in the second half on a man he outweighed by 20 kg. He's also 8 or 9cm taller.
He's a good player but no star.
Take your black and white glasses off I reckon mate

Was party time by the time Shaz went to him, so happy he didn't really rip it apart

When he's running on top of the ground like he is at the moment, he's a jet. Silver service he got most of last night helps too

One of the worst threads on bigfooty & that takes some doing. The guy is a star.

So yes we dodged a bullet & then the bullet took a 180 degree turn & hit us in the back of the head while we weren’t watching.

Take your black and white glasses off I reckon mate

Was party time by the time Shaz went to him, so happy he didn't really rip it apart

When he's running on top of the ground like he is at the moment, he's a jet. Silver service he got most of last night helps too
Plenty of stars have destroyed us over the years and I'm always to happy to acknowledge them. I'd love Lynch to be on our side but he is not a superstar. He may well be by the end of his career. The delivery he got tonight and the lack of pressure from our forwards and mids would have seen any decent full forward kicking a bag. Let's get real. Watch the game. He got silver service on the chest with Tiger mids streaming forward under no pressure. I don't recall a big contested mark. He got another goal for a hold and another on the run in acres of space. Lockett tore us a new one many times and he took marks when he had no right to. The same can be said of Carey. They are stars. Lynch is not. Is Jeremy Cameron a jet? He kicked 6 against us last week.

Last edited:
We don't have any stars (De Goey aside) if you don't consider Tom Lynch one.
Jack Reiwoldt is much closer to being a star than Lynch. DeGoey is nowhere near being a star. He is an exciting, explosive forward with loads of potential. The player at Collingwood I would suggest is our nearest thing to a star, is Brody Grundy. And of course, Pendles.

Jack Reiwoldt is much closer to being a star than Lynch. DeGoey is nowhere near being a star. He is an exciting, explosive forward with loads of potential. The player at Collingwood I would suggest is our nearest thing to a star, is Brody Grundy. And of course, Pendles.
Grundy & De Goey are our current stars.

Tom Lynch is also a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back