AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
Knaf attempting to put a lid on finals talk

k2950197.jpg

So.

This was the true origin of the lid...…...all those years ago

Yeah, he could be a bit of a ratbag but I miss him.

This was his signature thread

Never worried me. He was more of an "Oh you" poster rather than some other downers/whiners that did get blocked from the board. I would've thought enough time has passed that he should be allowed back on the board to post if he wants to.

Lions Flag 2020

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Is the September membership cost of $40 cover an entire family membership or just one person? I went to do it but it only came up with $40.

He's still on bigfooty. He's just not allowed on the Lions board from memory.

Nope, his account has been permabanned.

Never worried me. He was more of an "Oh you" poster rather than some other downers/whiners that did get blocked from the board. I would've thought enough time has passed that he should be allowed back on the board to post if he wants to.

Not exactly. He was using the Lions board as a base to stir trouble and then claim protection. He was banned from about a dozen different boards before the permaban. That's not reasonable behaviour.

Nope, his account has been permabanned.

Not exactly. He was using the Lions board as a base to stir trouble and then claim protection. He was banned from about a dozen different boards before the permaban. That's not reasonable behaviour.

Fair enough. I can't claim to know about everything he was doing, just what I saw. Sounds like he was a busy bee.
What was the final step that got him permabanned?

Fair enough. I can't claim to know about everything he was doing, just what I saw. Sounds like he was a busy bee.
What was the final step that got him permabanned?
Not sure, it wasn't by us. He had dozens of warnings applied over the years.

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Let's hope. You were the best. The best! And you lost it. You threw it all away.
I was actually a contender.

With a new job, my kid getting past 2, and moving back to Brisneyland in the last 3 months, shits been busy yo. Let me change man, I can change!

I was actually a contender.

With a new job, my kid getting past 2, and moving back to Brisneyland in the last 3 months, s**ts been busy yo. Let me change man, I can change!

I dunno, I just don't know. Been a long time. Let's see the gifs you got, kid.

Back