Autopsy Freo Owned by Dogs - Rd 19, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Brayshaw is great, pretty much everyone else not so much. The 3 rucks/bombing it in long strategy is one of the dumbest things we've tried and we've done it for 2 games. Enjoyed Ross trolling me at half time by having Blakely take part in the midfield group chat.

It's far too late but might as well shift all the oldies out and bring in the youngsters who we haven't had a glimpse of this year. Injuries have hurt us but no more than a ton of other sides in the comp. We can't use that excuse. We've been incredibly, incredibly lucky to avoid any major injuries to the weakest part of the team (midfield).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly after 25 years. we still have not got a team that plays consistently. it never the coaches fault. nothing to worry about he says. well I guess he not spending his money on merchandise and ticketing and getting no results after 25 yrs. He gets paid his 100,000 of dollars regardless of win or loss

We need to change our club, change coach, change the recruiters. become a professioanal outfit that takes ownership for this crap style of game, not keep telling us after 25 yrs we still in rebuild mode. not tell us that we doing ok . proof of doig nok is beating teams, not getting flogged by teams in bottom 8. Not losing to the three bottom clubs.

I have been there for fremantle since they announce the team in 1994. bought a Quay MAsters membership for wife and myself.

I keep getting told a true fan never complains jsut keeps supporting , well im sorry it has been 25 years and it is time for the Club to own its mistakes, announce a review into the coaching team, the recruitment team, all positoons to be reviewed. In our careers if our company was performign as bad as the dockers, jobs would be go. managemeent change.

If you want crowds then start the change. Why wasnt Sandi allowed to retire mid season. why was Ballas brought back in , time to go play with Peel , not the Freo team.

Well that is my whining. I just want to see them playing for the jumper, and not just the players all the way upto the CEO.

Sadly after 25 years. we still have not got a team that plays consistently. it never the coaches fault. nothing to worry about he says. well I guess he not spending his money on merchandise and ticketing and getting no results after 25 yrs. He gets paid his 100,000 of dollars regardless of win or loss

We need to change our club, change coach, change the recruiters. become a professioanal outfit that takes ownership for this crap style of game, not keep telling us after 25 yrs we still in rebuild mode. not tell us that we doing ok . proof of doig nok is beating teams, not getting flogged by teams in bottom 8. Not losing to the three bottom clubs.

I have been there for fremantle since they announce the team in 1994. bought a Quay MAsters membership for wife and myself.

I keep getting told a true fan never complains jsut keeps supporting , well im sorry it has been 25 years and it is time for the Club to own its mistakes, announce a review into the coaching team, the recruitment team, all positoons to be reviewed. In our careers if our company was performign as bad as the dockers, jobs would be go. managemeent change.

If you want crowds then start the change. Why wasnt Sandi allowed to retire mid season. why was Ballas brought back in , time to go play with Peel , not the Freo team.

Well that is my whining. I just want to see them playing for the jumper, and not just the players all the way upto the CEO.
Thanks mate. Sadly you might get a mod insinuating you are a WC supporter if you make these sort of comments, but don’t let that deter you from sticking by them. A change needs to happen and it’s good more and more people are waking up to that.

As for the actual game, what more to say? Sign Brayshaw up for many years.

Thanks mate. Sadly you might get a mod insinuating you are a WC supporter if you make these sort of comments, but don’t let that deter you from sticking by them. A change needs to happen and it’s good more and more people are waking up to that.

As for the actual game, what more to say? Sign Brayshaw up for many years.
And maybe trade for his brother from Melbourne, played out of position this year but has talent.

What kids??? Apart from Carter our kids like Sturt and Valente are not ready as we always draft undersized players who are injury prone yet overlook players like Stack and Kelly in our own back yard.
Stack ain’t exactly a massive unit.
Giro must have weighed 70kgs.

Get the bloody kids in now. Try Dixon. Give him a taste. See what he has.

Give Carter a game.

Give supporters something to view. If Ballas holds his spot I’ll be amazed.

Season was over about 6 weeks ago, but it's cute that people think our season was on the line
That was just the media beat up to try and keep interest in the top 8 yet you have a team like the Crows who are done and Port and us, etc who don't want the spot.

Stack ain’t exactly a massive unit.
Giro must have weighed 70kgs.

Get the bloody kids in now. Try Dixon. Give him a taste. See what he has.

Give Carter a game.

Give supporters something to view. If Ballas holds his spot I’ll be amazed.
I guess we tried to get more mature bodies drafted this year, unfortunately they are not that good

Shades of the richmond match. The second they got the ball they already had teammates set up outside the contest to flick it too and then run it up the ground, they knew we'd throw too many players at the contest to bog it down. If the ball gets moved quickly out then all our mids are caught out of position.

Dogs had better skills, structures and effort across the field. Scoreline flattered us imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back