Round 20 trades, first week of finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

1 trade left.

Do I get a premo backman or save the trade and play Ansy

:think:

Some really stinky defenders going around

Got 2 trades left

Can bank 162k for my last trade (likely injury trade) if I go Witherden to Birchall, seriously don't think many others will outscore Birchall by much

Only problem with Birchall is he might need another rest though

Otherwise it's Hately/Bewley to Snelling and Witherden to best available 600-650k range and no more trades

Got 2 trades left

Can bank 162k for my last trade (likely injury trade) if I go Witherden to Birchall, seriously don't think many others will outscore Birchall by much

Otherwise it's Hately/Bewley to Snelling and Witherden to best available 600-650k range and no more trades
Defenders are horrible..

I'm thinking houli in but he's so unpredictable.
Then I cop a Stewart today.

Got 2 trades left

agree, if you can't get to Whit then it's slim pickings. I would go the Birchall route over guys like Salem and Houli. Maybe ZWilliams is the most trustworthy at that price. I liked the look of Hunter Clark as a cheaper option though, has a good role playing mid, tackles well. Clark would be better than Birchall but maybe it's best to keep one trade up your sleeve.

My backline needs work and I've got Ellis and Sicily I need to turf with the double chance in my cash league. Gone Quaynor>Watson for backline cover and Ellis>Crisp but am almost lured by Simpson.
Leaves me with a backline of Lloyd, Whitfield, Laird, Sicily, Crisp and Birch.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

walsh is going, but who to? i have 338k before his trade (Clarke to Snelling). will leave me 1 left.

zorko
gaff
brouch
jelly
other??
Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 5.19.05 pm.png

Edit, or if I just got Walsh to 716,700.

Leaves me with 2 trades then.
Rules out zorko by 15kish.

Last edited:
Ziebell -> Dusty, looking for a bit of a unique in finals. Should smash Melbourne this week and hopefully get me the week off.

Only other trade I'm looking at is Blakely to Hunter Clark, but I'll probably save the trades (2 left after the above)

I want to move on Sicily and Westhoff. I can trade them for any combination of available players except Crisp and Billings/Marshall

Possible defenders - Houli, Crisp, Stewart, Williams
Possible Forwards - Billings, Marshall, Greene, Daniel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to move on Sicily and Westhoff. I can trade them for any combination of available players except Crisp and Billings/Marshall

Possible defenders - Houli, Crisp, Stewart, Williams
Possible Forwards - Billings, Marshall, Greene, Daniel

View attachment 717799
Marshall and crisp (think crisp will continue has more midfield time)

I am thinking of trading in Toby Green. i am worried that he might go back to the forward line once J Kelly returns from injury.

Is he likely to keep his current role for the rest of the season?

I am thinking of trading in Toby Green. i am worried that he might go back to the forward line once J Kelly returns from injury.

Is he likely to keep his current role for the rest of the season?

Literally just watching Cameron now and he's saying he'll stay mid for this game at least but they like him at the hff role.

So I think I've decided on.

Logue to Frederick (just to give me duurs cover in def if I need)
Walsh to zorko (would have loved to go just Walsh to zorko but I was like 10k short)

Thoughts?
Screenshot_20190730-193556_Dream Team.jpg Screenshot_20190730-193607_Dream Team.jpg

So I think I've decided on.

Logue to Frederick (just to give me duurs cover in def if I need)
Walsh to zorko (would have loved to go just Walsh to zorko but I was like 10k short)

Thoughts?
View attachment 718084View attachment 718085
that's a great team, midfield is elite. Not one spud in sight, amazing.
Just wanted to do a comparison to my team (currently with 3 trades left)
Defence
You: Whit, Stewart, ZWilliams
Me: Crisp, Sicily/Guthrie, Duurs

Mid:
You: Treloar, Zorko, Duncan, Rocky
Me: Brouch, Gaff, Murphy, Sloane

Ruc
You: ROB
Me: Gawn

Fwd
You: Marshall, Heeney
Me: Billings, Worpel

It's obvious you've got nearly the best possible defence and midfield, whereas I've gone for cheap premos that turned out to be duds (Sicily, Guthrie, Sloane, Murphy?). Amazing how much better your team is when the only real edge I have over you is Gawn>ROB and even that isn't a big advantage. Just shows how influential ROB has been and what a major disaster it was to miss out on getting him. I should have got ROB when he was at his bottom price and same with Marshall....2 super cheap options that turned out to be keepers. Team would have been miles better if I saved the cash there, would have allowed me to get the expensive but reliable uber premos like treloar, duncan, whitfield.

that's a great team, midfield is elite. Not one spud in sight, amazing.
Just wanted to do a comparison to my team (currently with 3 trades left)
Defence
You: Whit, Stewart, ZWilliams
Me: Crisp, Sicily/Guthrie, Duurs

Mid:
You: Treloar, Zorko, Duncan, Rocky
Me: Brouch, Gaff, Murphy, Sloane

Ruc
You: ROB
Me: Gawn

Fwd
You: Marshall, Heeney
Me: Billings, Worpel

It's obvious you've got nearly the best possible defence and midfield, whereas I've gone for cheap premos that turned out to be duds (Sicily, Guthrie, Sloane, Murphy?). Amazing how much better your team is when the only real edge I have over you is Gawn>ROB and even that isn't a big advantage. Just shows how influential ROB has been and what a major disaster it was to miss out on getting him. I should have got ROB when he was at his bottom price and same with Marshall....2 super cheap options that turned out to be keepers. Team would have been miles better if I saved the cash there, would have allowed me to get the expensive but reliable uber premos like treloar, duncan, whitfield.

To be fair, I started with the likes of Seb Ross, Rocky has been in and out twice, jelly came in then out, cogs, brayspud.

I left my defenders until the end as they are mostly average. But started with bsmith and zwilliams.

I'm also lucky I held Dunkley, Heeney and Whitfield

Been super lucky with rookies like Miers, setters, rob.

1 trade will be for rob to gawn if I need him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back