Opinion Who are the League's most UNDERRATED Players?

Remove this Banner Ad

In your opinion who are the leagues most underrated players?
I'll start with David Astbury and Dylan Grimes.

Astbury: Solid defender who can really lock down. Not AA material but a very good role player.

Grimes: He has stepped up big time this year without Rance. Its beyond me why he is not talked about as an AA Back Pocket.

Sam Walsh.

Putting up the same numbers as mids with 6/7 years in the system at one of the poorer performed sides in the comp.

Bashed for his professionalism and perceived lack of ceiling despite already reaching heights many new draftees may never consistently see. Gun.
Agree BUT has he peaked too early?

Cale Hooker gets underrated by non Essendon fans. He ranks up there in contested marks every year. He probably is the best swingman in the game that I can think of in terms of actually having an impact up forward when he goes there and his last quarter heroics have probably won us 2 games in the last 5 weeks.

Saad still seems a bit underrated. People don't realise that he basically hasn't been beaten by a small forward all year. They tend to only look at his offensive stuff without realising that he's been killing it defensively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cale Hooker gets underrated by non Essendon fans. He ranks up there in contested marks every year. He probably is the best swingman in the game that I can think of in terms of actually having an impact up forward when he goes there and his last quarter heroics have probably won us 2 games in the last 5 weeks.

Saad still seems a bit underrated. People don't realise that he basically hasn't been beaten by a small forward all year. They tend to only look at his offensive stuff without realising that he's been killing it defensively.
wdym BT and Bruce absoloutly love Saad. He is very god tho

As silly as this might sound, Levi Casboult.

Has become a fantastic defender, ruckman and forward. Incredibly hard worker. Always been a solid mark, however his defensive ability, speed and tackling pressure is fantastic for a bloke his size.

Finally, his kicking has improved out of sight.

Amazing improvement hence would be underrared.

Thank * we did not get rid of him last year.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back