Food, Drink & Dining Out Discontinued Food Items You Miss

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Big Mac's from Macca's. Last one I had 15 years ago was sublime.

Don't know why they stopped making them.

crafty_bernardo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I used to rarely eat Macca’s burgers but am more inclined to do so now.

They’ve improved a fair bit with their new cooking policy, so that food is given more fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to rarely eat Macca’s burgers but am more inclined to do so now.

They’ve improved a fair bit with their new cooking policy, so that food is given more fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100% agree.

Never enjoyed and rarily ate Maccas. But lately it has picked up

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Hell yes, they were the best. The ones you can get these days are terrible (like chewing plastic) and redskins only come in the small size, not this size.
they were amaing and were 20 cents each I reckon.

Once you got through the red you could start tasting the flavour change

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Caramilks f*** gone again. I seriously cracked it in the supermarket when I saw it was gone. The checkout dude was nearly in tears after I let him know of my displeasement.

Yes it wasnt his decision but if he wants to take on the job of being the public representative for the person who did make the decision then he has to be prepared to wear it.

deacontaylor

Draftee
Nov 30, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
the very first reply to this thread back in 2007 is the only proof i have that i didnt imagine jamboree biscuits. i cannot find anything about them in google. not even a picture of them. tic tocs and 100s and 1000s came back. why couldnt these? they're basically a round shortbread cream with fake jam in the middle of it.

Quattro Biscuits

These ghost biscuits that had icing on them. Can't remember what they were called but they were popular in the late 90's.

The Cadbury Supashakes.

Oraaaaazio

Club Legend
Jun 23, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Caramilks f*** gone again. I seriously cracked it in the supermarket when I saw it was gone. The checkout dude was nearly in tears after I let him know of my displeasement.

Yes it wasnt his decision but if he wants to take on the job of being the public representative for the person who did make the decision then he has to be prepared to wear it.
Oh you're one of those!! Hope it made you feel good.

The irony of your sig.

Back