Past #21: Dom Tyson aka 'Tom Dyson' - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/1 NM goal - 113 AFL games - good luck DomTom

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Someone posted something may be dodgy going on with Tyson in regards to his calf like doesnt want to train etc. Cant remember exactly or whether it was a different thread lol

That was a pisstake. Have never heard his character questioned.

The potshotting on this bloke is ridiculous, yet some will defend other players to the absolute hilt.

I suspect “potshotting” any player in an OTT manner is what leads to posters defending them/him. He/they do not deserve it.

070819_Gallery7.jpg

Was wondering who the hell that was
Wasn’t lanky enough to be Durdin
I had a chat with Dom on Saturday night and he did seem a little surprised that I recognised him. The two interesting things that came out of the conversation were (1) he re-injured the calf by trying to come back too early from the initial injury, and (2) he was confused about the game-plan, and his role, in the early games. Graciously suggested it was because he was new to the club. Loves the current vibe.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I had a chat with Dom on Saturday night and he did seem a little surprised that I recognised him. The two interesting things that came out of the conversation were (1) he re-injured the calf by trying to come back too early from the initial injury, and (2) he was confused about the game-plan, and his role, in the early games. Graciously suggested it was because he was new to the club. Loves the current vibe.

Will improve under Rhyce 👍Thanks for the update LTK.

Back