Insightful Media Coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Proof that taste is a very personal thing. F'kn great movie IMO! 5 stars.

"Who would have thought the sequel would be just as good as the original?"

More gold from Titus.

West Coast (121) v North Melbourne (72)
Rhys Shaw may have done a lot to steady North Melbourne, but they’re still North Melbourne.
Scott Thompson’s ruptured testicle left a huge whole in the team, and no one filled it.
Wow, that’s a bad sentence.
With no Thompson Josh Kennedy cut loose, booting seven goals as the Eagles ran all over the Kangaroos. West Coast fans could handle Kennedy finding form at this point of the season.
The Eagles are a real premiership chance. If they played in Victoria, everyone would be talking about that.
Here’s the strange thing, I did some deep digging on the internet and discovered the Eagles won a premiership as recently as last year. We need to keep an eye on these guys.
North, however, look unlikely to make the eighth now. It’s a shame because Adelaide are doing everything to keep the door open for those below them.
The Crows are like the guy at work who holds the door open for someone even though the person is way down the corridor and it take ages for them to get there and it becomes awkward.

I read on the port board Caro was a guest of Port on Saturday night- so that explains her change in view on the voss/Carlton situation. North were just an easy whack as well.

Ken Hinkleys been at the club a long time yet they keep having the same issues. They’re great at getting the ball & getting it inside 50. They’re great at forward half stoppages. But they have struggled to score consistently as soon as sides worked out how to counter the slingshot style they loved to play. He hasn’t brought a new brand which solves that issue since 2015.

That’s why the natives are restless. Personally, I think their list profile suggests a big drop off soon and I think most Port fans truly believe he’s wasted a top 4 list for years.
Westhoff is 33 and may retire.
Ryder, Grey, Boak will all be 32 next year. Ryder will likely move on.
Ebert, Dixon, Hartlett, Rockliff will all turn 30 next year.

To put that list into perspective, all of them played this last week. That’s more than a third of the side they’ll have to replace in a year or two. Besides the 3 that have played most of this year in Butters, Duursma & Rozee- they’ve got a lot of untried youth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A good stat from The Couch was that since round 7, our attack is 1st for points scores, 1st for score per inside 50,
2nd points from stoppages and 4th for points from turnovers.

that is a massive improvement from where were early in the year!

This podcast is great for some different aspects about football.

The one second from the top was a good listen about cohesion in teams. The guest on there predicted Tigers and WC to be the teams to win the flags in their years.

Could also go in the incompetent media section.

States at start of article that is based purely off 2019 results and not past results.

Puts John Longmire at 6, whose side has gone from top 8 to bottom 4
Lol, he also references past results for Scott, Simmo and Clarkson. Pretty garbage article.

On one of the footy shows this week (forget which one), they were
talking about Collingwoods injuries.

They bought up an interesting stat that last week, Collingwood had 8 players missing from last year's GF side whilst we had 9.

I know it depends on whose out and not all of ours are injuries, but it shows we have reasonable depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back