Strategy Fremantle Dockers Next Generation Academy

So how does this affect Western, Walker etc?

If they are projected as top 10 picks do we lose them or through this change do we still gain priority access per current rules?
As far as I read it, doesnt impact them. Rules on NGA stay unaffected but we also get access to metro Indigenous kids from 40 onwards

Mar 11, 2008
Midwest/Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Mighty East Freo Sharks
That #12 ruckman for what I termed "the allies" was one of the skinniest tall people I've ever seen and that's saying something coming from someone who also has to run around in the shower to get a clean.

Yeah he was impressive. Anyone know his name or if he is in the state U16s?

Ysaye

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
12/7 Colts Friday

Liam Henry 26 possessions, 6 marks, 3 tackles, 1 inside 50, 2 goals, 2 points

Joel Western 18 possessions, 3 marks, 2 tackles, 3 inside 50s

Leno Thomas 10 possessions 4 marks 5 tackles, 1 goal

Isaiah Butters 18 possessions 6 marks 3 tackles 2 goals.

apuchar

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
Needs a growth spurt big time
HEIGHT
172 cm
WEIGHT
73 kg

South Fremantle
KELLY Manfred

Best:M Kelly, J Musika, E Botha, L Bradford, N Miller
#6 Manfred Kelly

The Armadale product was prolific for the Bulldogs, finishing with a game-high 32 possessions, seven tackles, five marks and two inside 50s. His dare to take the game on, combined with his smart decision-making, make him an elite midfielder for the Bulldogs.

Last edited:

Ysaye

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
The Walker boys would average about 11 possessions based off the last 8 or so games I just looked at. Production is surely a concern.

They are playing in defence in a relatively strong colts side which includes at times Sharp, Rivers, Ruscoe, Warner of which some of these will also play the same position. I kind of feel these are sort of normal stats for that kind of position particularly when the ball doesn't go there that much. Also they are underaged. In total I am not concerned.

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
If we didn’t draft Medhat I can’t see us drafting any of our NGA guys this year (bar Henry of course).

That’s unless one or two of them has been very well hidden by the club but I doubt it.

Back