Das verwöhnte Kind kehrt zu seinen Wurzeln zurück - Germany F1 2019.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Great race that, all you need is rain.

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Geezuz, Hamilton scores 2pts when he shouldn't have scored any.

Pathetic from Derek Warwick to not penalise him for the pit entry. There's a reason why a bollard at pit entry.

Bottas has to understand one thing if he wants to win the championship. That is that he doesn't have Juju. If he had Juju, then he can do whatever he likes and he'll win the championship. Otherwise he has to avoid making errors and just take what he can get. It doesn't matter if he couldn't pass Stroll, or if Vettel got him then everyone think he's a dickhead. Being conservative in the best cars wins championship. I'm so disappointed in him.

Pathetic from Derek Warwick to not penalise him for the pit entry. There's a reason why a bollard at pit entry.

Bottas has to understand one thing if he wants to win the championship. That is that he doesn't have Juju. If he had Juju, then he can do whatever he likes and he'll win the championship. Otherwise he has to avoid making errors and just take what he can get. It doesn't matter if he couldn't pass Stroll, or if Vettel got him then everyone think he's a dickhead. Being conservative in the best cars wins championship. I'm so disappointed in him.
He was told to go for it over the radio.

He copped a five second time penalty which is about right. He had bits of front wing hanging off, it would have been more dangerous for him and other drivers if he attempted to go around for nearly a whole lap to limp back to the pits. I cannot recall any driver copping a penalty for dragging a car with half a wing back to the pits when the rest of the car was still driveable.

The penalty is the same for when cars go through the wrong side of a bollard when attempting to re-enter a track.

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
He copped a five second time penalty which is about right. He had bits of front wing hanging off, it would have been more dangerous for him and other drivers if he attempted to go around for nearly a whole lap to limp back to the pits. I cannot recall any driver copping a penalty for dragging a car with half a wing back to the pits when the rest of the car was still driveable.

The penalty is the same for when cars go through the wrong side of a bollard when attempting to re-enter a track.
I appreciate the knowledge of the rules you given me.

This then mean I disagree with such a soft penalty then. There's a point why a bollard is there. He only suffered a snapped front wing, it's hardly Gilles Villeneuve at Zandvoort. 5secs penalty under those circumstances is the equivalent of a $50,000 fine to George Calombaris for ripping $8mil off his employees.

darth_timon

Hakuna Matata!
Oct 24, 2011
UK
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Stevenage
I appreciate the knowledge of the rules you given me.

This then mean I disagree with such a soft penalty then. There's a point why a bollard is there. He only suffered a snapped front wing, it's hardly Gilles Villeneuve at Zandvoort. 5secs penalty under those circumstances is the equivalent of a $50,000 fine to George Calombaris for ripping $8mil off his employees.
Didn't Ferrari cop only a fine for an unsafe release? Seems like the rules on safety were relaxed in Germany...

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Crofty had a right go at that fine, which would be a pittance for an F1 team, especially a team like Ferrari. He correctly pointed out that the name of the infringement - 'unsafe release' - should automatically attract a severe penalty from the mention of the word unsafe.

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
Since he lost they've managed to keep trotting out the "HAM is sick" line

I seem to remember Kimi racing for weeks with a buggered back that required surgery, but yeah, I'm sure a sore throat is why HAM lost.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Didn't Ferrari cop only a fine for an unsafe release? Seems like the rules on safety were relaxed in Germany...

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk
Terrible decision.
Unsafe releases endanger every person working in pit row.
A collision could fire a car into a group of mechanics, or sharp carbon fibre to be catapulted into the air.
To me, it’s one of the most serious infractions.

Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood

I seem to remember Kimi racing for weeks with a buggered back that required surgery, but yeah, I'm sure a sore throat is why HAM lost.
*** cough***Niki***cough***

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
So FOM have released their "Top 10 Onboards" from the German GP.

That first clip...HAM spinning and then whinging to retire the car while his engineer tells him there is still opportunities.....lol. Sook.

Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood
Boo...
Boooooooo!!!!!!

A469524F-4BE6-470D-8B3D-444BD36D6D24.png

Webber drove with the flu and threw up in his helmet twice before he had to retire.

Keep trying to make it thru Lewis.

Go Catters

Apr 19, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Swans Blog
Yeah that race was bonkers good.

Right up there with Brazil 2003 as one of my favourites ever.
LeClerc and Hamilton having classy whinges after the race, lamenting the conditions.

13 other drivers managed to keep their cars out of the kitty litter. Hamilton's spin was epic though, right before Bottas went on his own misadventure.

Back