Unofficial Preview Sack Hinkley

Sack him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Wallace on SEN just then with some pretty lazy analysis of our list.

Basically - “They had a whole lot of top end talent who were in their mid-20’s when Hinkley arrived at the club, and those players are now approaching 30 or over 30. The club just hasn’t replaced those players at the top end of their list and now find themselves where they are, which is a middling team”.

Ok, agree that most of our better players from that period are past their best, but it’s absolute nonsense that we’ve drafted no young talent since then to replace them. And what of the stagnation of Wingard and Wines over that period?

Ken has pretty much managed to convince the greater football world that he’s tried his best, but his hands have been tied with the limited talent and resources at his disposal. Wallace and co have no idea of the young talent on the list because it’s mostly sitting in the SANFL stagnating away.

Yeah our list is so s**t that Ken had to draft Sutcliffe midseason! That alone should be instant termination.

4.10pm Sunday confirmed for Round 23. If Ken is still there I'm not wasting my time going to watch a horrible, pointless game in a horrible timeslot.

Well that game has certainly been given the timeslot it deserves.

4.10pm Sunday confirmed for Round 23. If Ken is still there I'm not wasting my time going to watch a horrible, pointless game in a horrible timeslot.

Ooh darn I can't make it then

what time is it I've got something on sorry

AFL House trolling our “finals or fail” party line, on so many levels.

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Koch: "Funnily enough we're still in contention for finals."
Ken: "We're up to our necks finals this year, that's our goal."
KT: "We've got a finals campaign to strive for. Let's do this."
AFL: "Round 23, Poort v Fremental Sunday Twilight"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 718039

If only the board could vote now
In all seriousness we actually can't afford financially to sack him.. I think the membership offsets and reduced crowds will still be less of a financial dent to the club than sacking him in the next few weeks.. I could be wrong but it's not like our soft cap is pretty. I want him gone more than anyone but is it physically possible.. ?

we should all boycott the final game if Ken is still there, leave them to explain why the fans are boycotting and see if they can give us an ounce of truth instead of spin.

When you factor in everything wrong with the club at the moment, it's a wonder we win any games at all. That's why I'm bullish about our list.

Fix the gameplan, fix the selections, fix the professionalism issue and we're golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back