Rolling Ashes Squad Thread, now featuring Haddin XII v Hick XII beginning p. 147

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Root have caved and will bat 3.

Maybe because Starc has gone nowhere near that in the last 12-18 months. He bowls 9 balls of rubbish in 10 and wastes the new ball every time. We need to use the new ball well.
Nowhere near that? He's averaging 30 since the start of last year. A whole 2 runs off! Nowhere near it...

Nowhere near that? He's averaging 30 since the start of last year. A whole 2 runs off! Nowhere near it...

How did he go against India...wasn't pretty!

Take out the minnow bashing against SL! They barely count.

Hope they play Hazelwood or Siddle

Mistake leaving out Labuschange. Need someone who is in form and has runs under his belt.

Not shocked on the call but Wade is in form too. Realistically both will be similar.

Completely unproven in England and the Shield was half a year ago now. Taking a massive risk picking Wade.
He's made 3 tons whilst over there on the A tour. Including dispatching the second best English bowlers in an innings with only one other bloke making above 40.

Completely unproven in England and the Shield was half a year ago now. Taking a massive risk picking Wade.

I'm not a massive Wade fan but if he's ever getting a spot now is the time. Had a fantastic A tour too.

The blokes overrated, we don’t need to be going back to him.

Lets be realistic, all the options in Marsh, Laubashgne and Wade have severe limitations

Gonna be a great series

If you go back to when they beat us over there last time we dominated a lot of individual stats. I think we need to play more as a collective to have any chance. I’ve always backed in the best 11 but I think we need to try something different.

Blokes like wade Pattinson are X factors and will bring something different to the likes of the marsh boys and Starc/hazelwood who have been underwhelming for a while.

They’re both part of the boys club with khawajha Warner and smith and i think they’ll play well as a group. Lyon will do well along with Cummins and I think Paine will stand up. Gonna come down to how head and bancroft go in the top 6. If we can get 250+ Out of both of them I think we have a big shot!!

Bancroft Warner
Khawajha Smith
Head wade
Paine Cummins
Pattinson hazlewood
Lyon

Great team
Depth in Starc when he is fully fit
Labuschagne in good touch
Both Stiff to miss but shows we are in good shape!

Aussies 2-1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back