Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not pessimism, but it’s not blind optimism either which is where you are rooted. Try a dose of reality from time to time
Blind optimism? We started the window nailed on to lose Christian and Toby.
One will stay and the other isn't exactly attracting the interest he'd like. I'd say holding on to both is great.

Remains to be seen what happens with GLC as he's just got back from holiday, but reports seem positive at least.
If we sign him and N'Dombele and all we lose is the great liability Trippier. Good window no??

Blind optimism? We started the window nailed on to lose Christian and Toby.
One will stay and the other isn't exactly attracting the interest he'd like. I'd say holding on to both is great.

Remains to be seen what happens with GLC as he's just got back from holiday, but reports seem positive at least.
If we sign him and N'Dombele and all we lose is the great liability Trippier. Good window no??
Yes that would represent a good window, which I’ve already stated. All I said was I have concerns that this may not happen, which I’m entitled and I don’t think it’s pessimistic to claim that going on recent windows. If we sign Lo Celso and keep Eriksen then job well done by the club and I’ll go into the season with some optimism.

Yes that would represent a good window, which I’ve already stated. All I said was I have concerns that this may not happen, which I’m entitled and I don’t think it’s pessimistic to claim that going on recent windows. If we sign Lo Celso and keep Eriksen then job well done by the club and I’ll go into the season with some optimism.
You remarked on a comment about Lo Celso with "we've been here before". Well we can't have signed him to now as he's been at Copa and on his mandatory break. So a little harsh.

The next 9 days we'll see what happens.

You remarked on a comment about Lo Celso with "we've been here before". Well we can't have signed him to now as he's been at Copa and on his mandatory break. So a little harsh.

The next 9 days we'll see what happens.
Wrong, on the previous page I also said
Just get Lo Celso done and if we keep Rose, Toby and Eriksen that would represent a good window.

So I’m with you on that, I’m just questioning whether it will now materialise that’s all

Rose linked away. Starting v Madrid.
Eriksen linked to Madrid. Starts.
Lamela is one many (not me) want to sell. Starts.
Many worried about RB. Poch starts Foyth.
First game this season with Jan and Toby.

Poch not afraid to back his boys in. No hiding them away

Rose linked away. Starting v Madrid.
Eriksen linked to Madrid. Starts.
Lamela is one many (not me) want to sell. Starts.
Many worried about RB. Poch starts Foyth.
First game this season with Jan and Toby.

Poch not afraid to back his boys in. No hiding them away
Putting them in the shop window? Who knows.

Pretty much our strongest side out there you’d think. This should be interesting

The pochettino comments on contracts and transfer buys/sells is the most concerning part of the window. With the way real Madrid look like going this season he's a big chance to be headhunted by them again by Xmas

Doubtful story to me. Poch 9 days out with no replacements lined up is going to put guys in the shop window. Doubtful
So you’ve now seen what Poch thinks about it all. You still think they’re no need for any concern?

This s**t has been happening for how many years now? Not even sure Poch has a positive net spend. He’s gone if Levy let’s him down again this window

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#LevyOut and #backPoch trending all over twitter. Fans are losing their patience. I’ve reached breaking point with Levy now. He’s got ten days
I'm willing to give him until he makes poch walks. Maybe poch isn't that fussed and is playing funny buggers with the press. But maybe he has reached breaking point by being demoted from manager back to head coach

I'm willing to give him until he makes poch walks. Maybe poch isn't that fussed and is playing funny buggers with the press. But maybe he has reached breaking point by being demoted from manager back to head coach
I think for the club to move forward Levy and ENIC have to go. They’re not willing to put the cash up for players. It’s been years since we had a big window. We are where we are in spite of the owners rather than because of them. It’s literally all down to Poch.

I think for the club to move forward Levy and ENIC have to go. They’re not willing to put the cash up for players. It’s been years since we had a big window. We are where we are in spite of the owners rather than because of them. It’s literally all down to Poch.
Preaching to the heavily converted here. We aren't a football club but a business investment. As an asset we have been extremely well run. As a football team we are 6-24 months away from wasting our best group of players and coaches we've had since the 80s

If it is true that poch has lost his say in signings has there been a more stupid decision by a PL club in the past decade?

Imagine a demotion being given to the best manager a club has had for 50 odd years.

Preaching to the heavily converted here. We aren't a football club but a business investment. As an asset we have been extremely well run. As a football team we are 6-24 months away from wasting our best group of players and coaches we've had since the 80s
Exactly right. I was willing to give it this one last window before accepting that reality. But here we are yet again, being outspent now by the likes of wolves, Villa and Everton. We have no real ambition to go for it. We are hamstrung by the campaigners. It’s so frustrating coz as you say we will never get a bunch of players land a manager like this for a long time - perhaps ever.

So you’ve now seen what Poch thinks about it all. You still think they’re no need for any concern?

This s**t has been happening for how many years now? Not even sure Poch has a positive net spend. He’s gone if Levy let’s him down again this window
#LevyOut and #backPoch trending all over twitter. Fans are losing their patience. I’ve reached breaking point with Levy now. He’s got ten days
We just reached a CL final.

We haven’t weakened the defence (despite selling Trippier lol)
Haven’t weakened AM.
Strengthened CM
Marginally weakened CF.

I’d say we’re a slight improvement at it stands. So long as CE stays I’m calm. We’ll get top 4.

Get Lo Celso and we can give the top 2 a run.

Why not?

Pool have bought no one and don’t look like doing so.
City have replaced Fernandinho with Rodri but haven’t replaced Kompany.

In Feb before our tired CM couldn’t keep up we were a Burnley win away from being within 2 points of the top.

No reason why we can’t go again with this group.

Because those two sides are more than just two youngish unproven players better than us. We lack the number of world class talents of both squads

Why not?

Pool have bought no one and don’t look like doing so.
City have replaced Fernandinho with Rodri but haven’t replaced Kompany.

In Feb before our tired CM couldn’t keep up we were a Burnley win away from being within 2 points of the top.

No reason why we can’t go again with this group.

The group as a whole lacks depth. Obviously.

Add to that Vertonghan, Alderweireld, Eriksen, Lloris aren’t getting any younger and the over reliance on Kane has still not been rectified let alone addressed.

I love what our best XI can do but we have been extremely lucky with injury in the past 24 months, three long term injuries to key men and were f*****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are miles off the best. And that's okay we should be good enough for 3rd again. I just sense poch and some players are running out of patience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back