PS4 Detroit: Become Human

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
Jumped back into this last night and finished this morning.

Easily David Cages best work, actually felt like I was shaping the story my way. So many locked narrative paths on the flow chart at the end of each chapter and I'd be keen to go back and see some alternate timelines one day.

Wasnt happy with the ending I got, I wanted everyone to survive, especially 2 that died right at the end, but the choices I made I felt were justified at the time. I actually got a couple of moments i was looking for from a few of the characters which lessened the blow at the end.

Really solid game worthy of a playthrough.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Loving the crap out of it Kara and Connor more so then Marcus
I found Kara's story more compelling and emotionally convicing.

Big Payoff at the end with
Alice being a Droid? Or is she?I mean in retrospect if Alice actually refers to herself as an Andriod up in the bed at Rose's
"Why do humans hate us so much
"

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Only got onto this game over the past few weeks
Suffice to say i had an overall fun, compelling experience.
Love games like this, that have multiple "Until Dawn" like ending repercussions.

Definitely takes some inspiration from The Butterfly Effect and "Until Dawn".

The Game looks sublime, graphically its a masterpiece. (Will reconsider
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/your-top-10-games-of-all-time.1126348/page-11. It's up there with an honourable mention at this stage)

I wasn't as interested in Markus's Charcter Story (The whole save my people, start a revolution thing seemed so contrived)
I wanted to have a "good ending" or Pacifist ending. I knew making it a-war would be a situation i couldn't win.
Will replay each of the possible arcs, as I love the games replay-ability.

Kara's Character arc and story was my favorite of the 3. I love emotional journeys that make you want the protagonist to win, or in this case live.
Connors on the other hand, was still none the less entertaining, I couldn't ever get a story path were Hank didn't Hate me

Hank Shot me multiple times.Connor Died in my play-through 4-5 times, Hank Killed himself

Last edited:

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Connors on the other hand, was still none the less entertaining, I couldn't ever get a story path were Hank didn't Hate me
if you actively turn Connor into a deviant (choosing every choice you have that would go against his mission protocol) as well as saving Hank in the chase, then Connor and Hank end up staying friends at the end. Dunno if it helps but when you first meet him in the bar, buying him another drink always gets him in a good mood with you.

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Free on PS Plus. I'm not sure how or why, because this game was freaking amazing. Was making some questionable choices throughout with the attitude "eh I'm not really bothered" then when s**t started hitting the fan I regretted everything! Got an ending I was satisfied with.

- Kara, Lucifer and Alice escape the camp and end up at the junkyard altogether
- Marcus and North kissing momentarily saves them from being killed
- Made Connor a c**t throughout the game and had him kill Hank, only for him to not pull the trigger on Marcus at the end for his character redemption

Download it NOW.

Last edited:
What are the odds of you saying no but downloading it anyway, but writing back to me saying you didn't or won't?

I'd say pretty high.
I say they're incredibly low as I have already downloaded it and played through a few missions.

G Mus

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Juventus
Actually very enjoyable, just finished it

got the trio through to Canada, peacefully protested successfully before having Connor martyr Marcus at the end - the game would make a decent movie

Just started playing this, only a few hours in. Enjoying it so far, will probably go back and do a few things differently but I don't think I can be bothered trying to get all the outcomes unlocked. Especially if it's like Until Dawn where a decision early in the game can affect an outcome at the end. I don't mind these style of games but don't have the patience to play it over and over with slight differences.

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Just started playing this, only a few hours in. Enjoying it so far, will probably go back and do a few things differently but I don't think I can be bothered trying to get all the outcomes unlocked. Especially if it's like Until Dawn where a decision early in the game can affect an outcome at the end. I don't mind these style of games but don't have the patience to play it over and over with slight differences.
Just past halfway is where a bunch of very different outcomes become apparent.

although Kara's timeline can be affected from very early on

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Platinum done! Took me close to 4 play throughs but got there in the end.

I missed so much content in my first run due to some decisions I made early, but reckon I saw most of it by the time I was done.

What an amazing game, highly recommend if you want something a bit different.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back