Preview Changes v Richmond - Melk, Dunkley, JKH, Preuss for Jetta, Smith, ANB, J.Wag

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be ******* ugly again. For some reason against Richmond we play this disgusting bomb it long down the line with no forwards game over and over.

It will be like 50-30 at 3 qtr time and they'll win be ~50
We will be proud of the effort and they'll have barely realised they were in a game.

Stats tell me anything and nothing . E.G against Sandy Pruess got something like 53 hit outs . I watched that game and i reckon around half of them went to no-one. Another stat that makes no sense to me is inside 50's . So if the ball just happens to roll inside the 50 arc is that counted ? Of course some stats can be useful , personally think they are over-rated .

Hibberd Frost Hore

Salem Lever Jetta

Brayshaw Viney Jones

Lewis Petty Petracca

Hunt Smith Melksham

Gawn Harmes Oliver

Lockhart Fritsch Preuss Neal- Bullen

Hopefully Goodwin doesn’t have Brayshaw tagging again. If they want to tag then use Harmes who has proven a very effective tagged. Although I also liked Harmes going forward at times.

In- Melksham, Preuss, Hore
Out- C Wagner, O McDonald, Baker

B-Hibberd, Lever, Jetta,
HB- Hore, Frost, Salem
JC- ones, Oliver, ANB
HF- Petracca, Petty, Fritsch
F- Melksham, Preuss, T Smith
Ruck- Gawn, Viney, Brayshaw
Int- Hunt, Harmes, Lewis, J Wagner

In- Melksham, Preuss, Hore
Out- C Wagner, O McDonald, Baker

B-Hibberd, Lever, Jetta,
HB- Hore, Frost, Salem
JC- ones, Oliver, ANB
HF- Petracca, Petty, Fritsch
F- Melksham, Preuss, T Smith
Ruck- Gawn, Viney, Brayshaw
Int- Hunt, Harmes, Lewis, J Wagner
Pardon the intrusion, but on paper that's a good team.
I know you've all thought far more about this than me, but I truly didn't see your slide coming - I had predicted a GF appearance for the Dees, hopefully against us.
Anyhoo, good luck on on the weekend, just not enough to beat us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you've all thought far more about this than me, but I truly didn't see your slide coming - I had predicted a GF appearance for the Dees, hopefully against us.

You obviously are a Melbourne supporter in a yellow and black jumper.

If I was trying to win a premiership I’d also like the Dees to be the opponents.

News on maxxy being True or false that he may be out for the next fortnight due to an ankle injury?
Does it matter anymore? We're not going to beat Richmond or Collingwood. If we get within 5 goals of either I'd be amazed tbh. Might be chance to give Preuss a go who's been useless as a forward. If there is any slight niggle to our most important player, then put him on ice...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back