Analysis Brad Scott as an assistant coach.

Would you like Brad Scott as an Assistant coach at Richmond?

• Yes

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 52 36.1%
  • CB17 cancel your account immediately for suggesting this folly

Votes: 91 63.2%
  • Wang can get f’ed

Votes: 29 20.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

you know what its not as crazy as it sounds

It's ludicrous.

We are the form team in the comp, who looked screwed 8 weeks ago, smashed with injuries to big names; and now we are probably premiership favourites.

We have clearly the best culture of any club in the league, our players love the coaches and the club. Our coaches love the club.

Why would you bring in someone who is seemingly divisive, and unsuccessful overall as a senior coach at another club, as an assistant? What on earth would Richmond gain from one of the Scotts?

As others have said, there are plenty of other guys (Bolton, Richardson, Teague) who would fit into our structure and add to the culture. Scott isn't one of them.

I dont think he is a great manager of people and not sure he passes the no dickheads policy. I dont know cb17 but this suggestion seems out of character for him based on my observations of his activity on bf. Is everything ok cb17? Did u cop a falcon and have undiagnosed concussion or something?

7259040-3x2-940x627.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why?

God no.

I feel like Bolton is a good teacher when working with players on a smaller scale.

Think he bit off too much as head coach but he has good communication skills and is all about teaching I'm led to believe.

Dimma also spoke highly of him in a interview and basically offered him a job if he wanted it.

I feel like Bolton is a good teacher when working with players on a smaller scale.

Think he bit off too much as head coach but he has good communication skills and is all about teaching I'm led to believe.

Dimma also spoke highly of him in a interview and basically offered him a job if he wanted it.
We have Fly, best teacher in the business.

Dimma was being nice.

Why you not want richo ??
A. We've had him.
B. Have you heard him talk? Cure for insomnia.
3. St Kilda with him/without him.

Why not? Was very highly regarded at Port.
Who?

Don’t bring me into this clowns snot.

Oh watch out folks, we got an internet tough guy here. I’ll end you bro. Don’t you know who i am?

Back