Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually don't mind Eddie as a caller. There's better of course, but there's also far worse.

And that's not even counting Der-wayne.
I like Eddie as a commentator too. But he was doing the 'chaos ball' thing today lots of times.
I hate Dwayne's guts so *en bad.

I like Eddie as a commentator too. But he was doing the 'chaos ball' thing today lots of times.
I hate Dwayne's guts so fu**en bad.
Der-wayne must have rubbed off on him. Why on earth would anyone want to use any of Der-wayne's appalling catch phrases.

What about "He's got some shoe on that!". erm........ok.......derwayne after that Ablett goal, I turned off the TV and listened to Sandy Roberts on 5aa whilst working in the garden. Sandy is much better even though Terry is a bit of a peanut sometimes, but bearable, and his insight isn't too bad sometimes.

I hate Dwayne's guts so fu**en bad.

BT said the term during Friday nights game.

I winced and said a silent curse towards El ####knob for infecting other commentators with his mindless word drool.

Good call by Dwayne today so far. I like how he has added "parlay" to his already impressive arsenal. He also said ballet step but I don't know if that is a one off or we will be hearing it more.

The #### has probably been watching Peaky Blinders and picked it up.

He’s adding to his long list of ridiculous terms designed to mentally torture us all.

Unfortunately, he is the anti-Christ...of footy commentary...sent from hell.

He’s adding to his long list of ridiculous terms designed to mentally torture us all.

A bigger f**kwit behind a microphone I've never heard.

If he starts in with the rhyming cockney slang, I'll go troppo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has been commentating on TV for 17 years. How does this happen? Are we the minority? To people actually enjoy his s**t?

I have mates and work with guys who also cannot stand him calling games, to ne honest I don't think I know anybody personally that think he is a good commentator.
The same colleagues and friends are divided on BT and special comments guys like Dermie but the overall consensus Derrrrrrwayne (hi by the way) is that he is just a terrible caller,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back