Discussion Soccer/Association Football New Kits

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on the design or major sponsor? Had heard IGA weren’t willing to continue
I think its why there is such a hold up releasing it... they dont have a big sponsor lined up, but word on the street is it's McDonalds.

They've been wearing youth league kits in the internal trials so far

Angers 19/20 Centenary jersey.

angers-sco-2019-centenary-kit-2.jpg

Yeah it's a tragic design. What's worse is that they're saying it's a throwback to what they wore in the 1919-20 season as a change kit (which is the longest bow I have ever seen drawn) as this is what the kit looked like.

Lot of rumours that the bhoys will move to Adidas next year which is huge if true.

Yeah it's a tragic design. What's worse is that they're saying it's a throwback to what they wore in the 1919-20 season as a change kit (which is the longest bow I have ever seen drawn) as this is what the kit looked like.

Lot of rumours that the bhoys will move to Adidas next year which is huge if true.

View attachment 717800
would make sense, Liverpool are angling for a similar move. Both clubs are New Balance currently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide United away shirt for the A-League and FFA cup
1920-ffacup-closeup-1000x1000-11_0.png

So from the looks of it they still have no major sponsor. And unfortunately they have a very similar jumper to perth, which looks really poor (especially without a sponsor)

Kinda hard to see in this photo but Angers kit has white Kappa stickers all over it. They shine in the light and take away some of the atheistic from the kit...View attachment 718864

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not to mention its a very loose fitting kit and since it's a long sleeve only shirt, all the players had their sleeves pulled up 3 quarters way because if they didn't the sleeves would be longer than their arms.

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back