2018/19 Melbourne Victory Thread - The Four Time Honda Driven Champions!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a sense of dread and calamity about the coming season. Overall squad quality has dropped sharply. The club website seems poorly maintained and updated.

I hope I'm wrong, but I hear the drums of doom

Feeling the same way. With how long it took to sign a new manager and everyone else signing players in that time it just feels like we are coming from too far back. Kev gave plenty of notice and we needed a manager lined up for right when the season ended. Do we even have a midfield FFS?

I have a sense of dread and calamity about the coming season. Overall squad quality has dropped sharply. The club website seems poorly maintained and updated.

I hope I'm wrong, but I hear the drums of doom

Club website was always poorly maintained and updated.

That's because it's currently an FFA junket, you'll find now with the League becoming independent all the online media content will be controlled by the clubs themselves in future.

Yes we still are 2 top quality signings short of a quality squad. Rojas (or equivalent) + Rhys Williams (or equivalent) are both musts. Surely we have plenty of room in the salary cap now. And still no marquee?

3 visa spots left. If we were to land Rhys we could grab AM, DM and potentially another winger. I can't imagine us not using up all the visa spot. Could leave 1 free for January but that's it.

===

Continued in the 2019/20 Melbourne Victory Thread:

===

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back