Competitions Margin Mania 2019 !!

tommyk72 leaps into the lead thanks to the Bulldogs +47, he and MrPremiership are the winners of the week.
Losers are Goldhawk and myself - we picked Freo for -47, and Goldhawk loses his spot on the top of the table...

So the business end of the season, just like our Hawks theres a mathematical chance of making it into the finals, and winning Margin Mania. With only 15 points separating the top 2, and only Norf and Melbourne in common, will we see some sneaky tactics of secret picks sent by pm?? :)

I'm on Richmond, random.org is on Gold Coast.

Essendon finds new ways to piss me off. They won, but only by 10. That's the worst outcome. Was wanting them to flog GC or in failing that, lose.

Not too comfortable selecting any remaining team for wins (other than Hawks v GC) so might drop down the order from here.

Adelaide this week.

May 3, 2018
Central Coast NSW
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Detroit Pistons
Essendon finds new ways to piss me off. They won, but only by 10. That's the worst outcome. Was wanting them to flog GC or in failing that, lose.

Not too comfortable selecting any remaining team for wins (other than Hawks v GC) so might drop down the order from here.

Adelaide this week.
I feel your pain on the scum. They had one job to do and that was to pump the Suns. Come the end of last nights game I was willing to take the hit of a loss :)

No movement on the leaderboard this week thanks to same margin in different games.

Winner of the week goes to Argy with the Pies for 69 points. special mention to those who wasted a joker on GW$ for only 4 points!

Losers of the week were Brant Strebi3 who got Sunnies by default for -66 points, special mention for Satchel who picked them on purpose!

This week I'm on Geelong, random.org is on Hawks.

Last edited:
No movement on the leaderboard this week thanks to same margin in different games.

Winner of the week goes to Argy with the Pies for 69 points. special mention to those who wasted a joker on GW$ for only 4 points!

Losers of the week were Brant Strebi3 who got Sunnies by default for -66 points, special mention for Satchel who picked them on purpose!

View attachment 720834

This week I'm on Geelong, random.org is on Hawks.
Attachment doesn't work.

Back