Toast Sam Walsh Rnd 4 Rising Star Nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm starting to get the feeling that Sam Walsh may actually be too good to play AFL!.... I mean seriously he's clocking numbers good enough to be in All Australian contention in his first year, as the year goes on he gets fitter too. He's not human.

He's ours and that's all that matters. ;)

Superb piece of writing - "arguably the clear favourite".

So is it clear? Or is it arguable? :D

Lyon and Roos have come to the same conclusion, though - and the correct one - that there's nothing wrong with what the other Rising Star nominees have done this year, they've just found themselves in the wrong year when Walsh will not only win it, he may get full marks from all judges.

HOGAN_JESSE_297x317_UPDATED.png

Superb piece of writing - "arguably the clear favourite".

So is it clear? Or is it arguable? :D

Lyon and Roos have come to the same conclusion, though - and the correct one - that there's nothing wrong with what the other Rising Star nominees have done this year, they've just found themselves in the wrong year when Walsh will not only win it, he may get full marks from all judges.
It’s clear that on behalf of the Sam Walsh cheer squad (aka all Carlton fans) I will inarguably burn down AFL house if he doesn’t win the Rising Star award with maximum votes. Maximum. As in, the most you can get. The guy is a freak. And he’s getting better. I mean, as Conor Rozee fades as the year goes on Sammy just decided to get coaches votes in 6/7 games. That’s all. That’s just how he rolls.

He will kill WC this week. Just watch.

It’s clear that on behalf of the Sam Walsh cheer squad (aka all Carlton fans) I will inarguably burn down AFL house if he doesn’t win the Rising Star award with maximum votes. Maximum. As in, the most you can get. The guy is a freak. And he’s getting better. I mean, as Conor Rozee fades as the year goes on Sammy just decided to get coaches votes in 6/7 games. That’s all. That’s just how he rolls.

He will kill WC this week. Just watch.

If the judging panel is anything like 2017 (first panel which popped up in a Google search) then I doubt that he will get full marks.

Panel = Gillon McLachlan (chairman), Kevin Sheehan, Kevin Bartlett, Luke Darcy, Andrew Dillon, Danny Frawley, Glen Jakovich, Chris Johnson, Cameron Ling, Matthew Richardson and Warren Tredrea.

Can see KB and Richo giving 5 to Stack and Tredrea giving 5 to Rozee.....

If the judging panel is anything like 2017 (first panel which popped up in a Google search) then I doubt that he will get full marks.

Panel = Gillon McLachlan (chairman), Kevin Sheehan, Kevin Bartlett, Luke Darcy, Andrew Dillon, Danny Frawley, Glen Jakovich, Chris Johnson, Cameron Ling, Matthew Richardson and Warren Tredrea.

Dont worry. It's over. You can scoop him up at $1.05 with stack at $9.00 at sportsbet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few previous examples of voting.

In 2012 Mark Ricciuto gave maximum votes to Brad Crouch over Jaegar O'Meara despite the fact that Crouch was injured for half the season and only got going from Round 14.

In 2015 Kevin Sheehan was the only one to pick Cripps first over Hogan, despite the Hogan media campaign.

Last year Chris Johnson gave Aaron Francis his 5th vote despite the fact he played just 5 games for 66 possessions!

Like Windows said. They are all on notice, ALL of them, and anything less than a maximum 50 will result in the naming and shaming of those who do not comply.

Beast boy maybe has a few Brownlow votes?

Can you get multiple Rising Star nominations?

A few previous examples of voting.

In 2012 Mark Ricciuto gave maximum votes to Brad Crouch over Jaegar O'Meara despite the fact that Crouch was injured for half the season and only got going from Round 14.

In 2015 Kevin Sheehan was the only one to pick Cripps first over Hogan, despite the Hogan media campaign.

Last year Chris Johnson gave Aaron Francis his 5th vote despite the fact he played just 5 games for 66 possessions!

Like Windows said. They are all on notice, ALL of them, and anything less than a maximum 50 will result in the naming and shaming of those who do not comply.
Don't worry about Chris Johnson, i coached him at Jacana and i can tell you he turned up at training always wearing a Carlton football jumper, saw him not long ago and he's still a fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back