Injuries 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Injuries have consistently derailed our season and consistently Freo have done nothing about it.
It's been on the agenda season after season but nothing changes.
It's bloody so infuriating, its a coach and supporter killer.
Ffs Freo do something, anything but fix the problem.
They could hire someone to act as program oversight, pay them $10,000 for the use of their name and it would buy the breathing room until next season.

Apparently if what others are saying about someone banned from training, it could well be him.🤔

Around this time he still appeared at the games (not in a playing capacity due to the "injury").

You would expect that it would be a total exile if he was banned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox hasn’t been banned. Webber and Bell have referenced Cox in the last couple of injury reports. Taylor is just saying he needs to present back to pre-season in good nick. He is a bit of a lad and can’t afford him playing catch-up aka Mitch McGovern Style.

I’m with Walkingwounded - if anyone was banned is was Shane Kersten. Been MIA for ages and no sign of him at training.

What a year it's been for the development of Sturt and Valente. Didn't Fyfe predict Valente would win a Rising Star? I guess he didn't specify it would be in 2019.

Though Collingwood and Essendon (rich clubs with terrible lists) on one hand, and Brisbane on the other hand, seem to suggest a poor correlation between money and successful injury management.

Cox hasn’t been banned. Webber and Bell have referenced Cox in the last couple of injury reports. Taylor is just saying he needs to present back to pre-season in good nick. He is a bit of a lad and can’t afford him playing catch-up aka Mitch McGovern Style.

I’m with Walkingwounded - if anyone was banned is was Shane Kersten. Been MIA for ages and no sign of him at training.
No not Kersten, he actually was injured. The banned player had been playing. I don't care if the club wants to keep it quiet if they finally did something about the bad behaviour that goes on. Called out pubically last year with Neale then Hogan this year.

Though Collingwood and Essendon (rich clubs with terrible lists) on one hand, and Brisbane on the other hand, seem to suggest a poor correlation between money and successful injury management.
One thing missing. Luck. That’s 80% of it. You can prepare, prevent but cannot predict what could happen on the day.

West coast riding it big time. Not having lower leg problems or knees, is just undoubtedly lucky.

One thing missing. Luck. That’s 80% of it. You can prepare, prevent but cannot predict what could happen on the day.

West coast riding it big time. Not having lower leg problems or knees, is just undoubtedly lucky.

No it’s also good management as they have had injuries but they don’t get them recurring as the players are well looked after

Remove this Banner Ad

Back