Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

The Catholic Church has fired his cousin. :D

Annabel Crabb
"A cousin of sacked rugby international Israel Folau has been removed from his teaching job at a Catholic high school in Sydney’s south after calling the church’s mass a “paganistic ritual rooted in heresy, evil and devil worship”.

Annabel Crabb
"A cousin of sacked rugby international Israel Folau has been removed from his teaching job at a Catholic high school in Sydney’s south after calling the church’s mass a “paganistic ritual rooted in heresy, evil and devil worship”.
When you drink blood and eat flesh and pretend it’s the blood and flesh of an old dead mythical Jew, you’re in a flesh and blood apocalyptic death cult.
When will these peanuts just grow the * up and join reality?

RA are massively in debt, they lost 12 million this year and they will struggle to mount a defence.

An even richer folau will walk out of this.

Pity the union movement doesn't support workers rights anymore.
What workers rights has he lost?
Please enlighten us......

Annabel Crabb
“Josiah Folau had referred to the Catholic Church as a "synagogue of Satan" and its mass a "paganistic ritual rooted in heresy, evil and devil worship".”

“Josiah Folau had referred to the Catholic Church as a "synagogue of Satan" and its mass a "paganistic ritual rooted in heresy, evil and devil worship".”

The twisted, indoctrinated, poisoned childish religious mind on display for all to see.
A No True Scotsman fallacy thrown in for good measure, how very christian!✊👍♥️✅

From experience I've never met anyone with the first name of Josiah who isn't a religious campaigner

Namely because only religious campaigners name their son Josiah, being a campaigner is like the family heirloom they pass down generation to generation

From experience I've never met anyone with the first name of Josiah who isn't a religious campaigner

Namely because only religious campaigners name their son Josiah, being a campaigner is like the family heirloom they pass down generation to generation
Israel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What workers rights has Folau lost?

Why do you have to ask its pretty obvious.

His right to hold protected religious views, and a private life outside rugby.

There is no way anyone from a highly unionised environment would be sacked for far worst than what folau did

The left and the union movement, full of crap as usual.

Why do you have to ask its pretty obvious.

His right to hold protected religious views, and a private life outside rugby.

There is no way anyone from a highly unionised environment would be sacked for far worst than what folau did

The left and the union movement, full of crap as usual.
What workers rights has he lost?

What is the role of Fair Work in this legal action?
I don’t know, I haven’t really followed the story close enough apart from finding him to be a jackass, so why don’t you enlighten me?

A bit of a change occuring with the RWNJ's supporting a terminated worker using unfair dismissal laws to remedy their dismissal. I seem to remember some RWNJ's saying the unfair dismissal laws should be removed and employers should be able to terminate employers for any reason they see fit; now they are suddenly supporters of unfair dismissal laws - when it suits them!

I don’t know, I haven’t really followed the story close enough apart from finding him to be a jackass, so why don’t you enlighten me?

Other than its the labour legislation in question ... unsurprised you acknowledge not being into the detail , not much room on that pulpit of yours ...

Other than its the labour legislation in question ... unsurprised you acknowledge not being into the detail , not much room on that pulpit of yours ...
Sounds like you’ve already pushed me aside and are willing to blabber without any details.
Good for you mate👍

A bit of a change occuring with the RWNJ's supporting a terminated worker using unfair dismissal laws to remedy their dismissal. I seem to remember some RWNJ's saying the unfair dismissal laws should be removed and employers should be able to terminate employers for any reason they see fit; now they are suddenly supporters of unfair dismissal laws - when it suits them!
No that's currently the view of lefties whilst jumping over their own hypocrisy, want a different standard for folau

Annabel Crabb

No biggie, he can avail himself of the unfair dismissal laws....... Oh wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back