Multiplat ARK: Survival Evolved

Remove this Banner Ad

Will give it a crack. Loved Fallout 76 so will hope this goes alright.
Mate if you liked Fallout 76 then pretty confident you’ll like this. Or anything for that matter.

How is it now? I played for a bit when it first came to xbox. Never got far. Gave up when I got stuck in an area because some campaigner had built giant walls in some area I spawned 8n and I couldn't escape.

Sep 20, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sacramento Kings
How is it now? I played for a bit when it first came to xbox. Never got far. Gave up when I got stuck in an area because some campaigner had built giant walls in some area I spawned 8n and I couldn't escape.

Pretty good if you have a private server and some friends to play with. Never bothered with public servers and alpha tribes and all that. Enjoy the PVE aspect of it more personally.

This is under $25 on Steam at the moment. Just picked it up.

So I did a thing, got the ARK server going. For those on ARK (PC) search the servers for Bigfooty, playing on Valguero.

PVE, password protected and if you want it just shoot me a pm here on bigfooty.
Is there many people playing on this server? I'll jump on over the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
This is doing my head in, have been trying for over an hour. I can find it here https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/3959330

But I can't find it from the in game search. Checked Show Password Protected and looking for Unofficial. Have even tried the Steam server search and even manually trying to add the IP from battlemetrics.

edit: grr now I can find it by changing the last number of the port from a 5 to a 6, but in game it says it is unable to query server for invite

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Sorry dwwaino Sixpence had the same problem last night, have you searched under PVP? Valgero and unofficial.

Otherwise if you're going to be on today let me know what time and I'll jump on and you can join via me.

Also you'll need to go to the ARK Store Page and under DLC download the Valgero map manually.

Searched for both pve, PvP and both, as well as the map. I tried jumping on an official server with that map and it turned out none of the DLC maps installed. I installed them and managed to get on an official server but no luck on yours still. I uninstalled them and just redownloading now. Also tried manually port forwarding a couple ports after googling and no luck there either. Has me stuffed what is going on lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back