big_bazza

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
sydney swans
Have 2 trades and just under 100k in the bank. Have Jeremy Cameron who I'm thinking of moving on due to his inconsistency, could be costly. Ideally I'd like Marshall, he's the only forward I don't have that I really want and only 1 other person in finals has him.

Qualifying Final and a win guarantees $100 cash back for making a prelim, trying to weigh up the risk of doing it and going for the win, and praying for no injuries/suspensions or hope that all goes well this week (probably 60/40 in my favour atm) and go into a prelim with 2 trades and the 100k.
I was thinking the same with Cameron mate but he was brilliant 2 weeks ago and started off sh1t hot last week but went missing in the second half which is a worry but it was a low scoring scrap which obviously ideal for a key forward.

The Pros of keeping him outweigh the cons though imo when you consider his draw, he plays us swans this week with 4 defenders out including Rampe/Melican and no defenders coming in to replace them so he will most likely line up on Allir or Tom McCartin although they've named Mills on him at fullback, anyway he is in a good position to score well this week in what should be a Giants win.

Then the Giants plays the Hawks in Canberra, the Dogs at home in Sydney and the piece de resistance' being round 23 aka Grand final week they play the Suns in which could be a massive day out for J Cam.

You could also do what ive done atm which is bring in J Kennedy for a baragain basement price of 287k (was a 50 k upgrade from Hanrahan) and then try and use him as f7 cover along with Cameron and try and loop the best score out of the 2, i also have Ziebel in my fwd line so i have him on the bench E atm and if he spuds it up again ill chuck Kennedy on and hope he goes off his d1ck vs the blues.

Aishole

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ive got 2 trades left. Save them for an emergency? Or use one to turn Quaynor into Birchall for bench cover? Currently have no Def bench cover

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Have 2 trades and just under 100k in the bank. Have Jeremy Cameron who I'm thinking of moving on due to his inconsistency, could be costly. Ideally I'd like Marshall, he's the only forward I don't have that I really want and only 1 other person in finals has him.

Qualifying Final and a win guarantees $100 cash back for making a prelim, trying to weigh up the risk of doing it and going for the win, and praying for no injuries/suspensions or hope that all goes well this week (probably 60/40 in my favour atm) and go into a prelim with 2 trades and the 100k.

Jezza is also the POD that could get you over the line in your cashie with a 160+

Aishole

Premiership Player
Oct 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
That's par for the course when you trade out an un-injured player this time of year. That or a tag affected 60 whilst Crisp s**ts a 120 in your face.
Yep... Crisp is bound for a 120 this week, playing the GC. Has a decent scoring record against them. GC tends to give up big mid numbers too... maybe i hold off another week ...

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Yep... Crisp is bound for a 120 this week, playing the GC. Has a decent scoring record against them. GC tends to give up big mid numbers too... maybe i hold off another week ...

View attachment 719182
Ed Curnow and Dylan Shiel the only mids to ton up in the last 2 weeks*.
most of them couldn't even get to 90.

HEYTRUEROO

Team Captain
Jun 16, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Completely stuck this week, need to flick Ryan off for someone.

Finished #1 in cash league however the other top 4 teams are better placed than me so really need to win this week to have a chance of giving it a shake. I have 4 trades and no cash left so I'm looking at two options;

1. Only use the 1 trade this week and take a flyer on a H Clark / Finlayson / Papa Simpson type. Would leave me with 3 trades for remaining finals series.

2. Use 2 trades this week downgrading Clarke to Owies / Dunkley and switch out Ryan for Houli. Houli is my first preference for replacement as he is averaging 130 at the G this year and looks in very good nick. This would leave me with only the 2 trades left but I'd have $170k so the remaining 2 trades could be used well as both sideway or both upgrades rather than having to 1-up 1-down them.

ItsAllAboutMe

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 22, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Only have 2 trades left, but dont have an emergency for the backline who has been playing.... Tossing up weather to bring in Grant Birchill or keep the trade for injury.

May 19, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Would love some advice.
No donuts and have Weller as Def/Mid cover. Have rookies playing in mids also.
So team is in a good spot and I have 4 trades.

Could upgrade Westhoff, Sicily or similar but would take 2 trades and leave me with two left. I think I'm better waiting another round to do this. Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190802-114704_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20190802-114704_SuperCoach.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 123
Sep 7, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Mavs, Sturt
Would love some advice.
No donuts and have Weller as Def/Mid cover. Have rookies playing in mids also.
So team is in a good spot and I have 4 trades.

Could upgrade Westhoff, Sicily or similar but would take 2 trades and leave me with two left. I think I'm better waiting another round to do this. Thoughts?
I would go Baker to cheapest DEF/MID DPP, then trade Westhoff to the best mid you could get and swing Heeney forward.

Sep 7, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Mavs, Sturt

Only one trade for me this week. Rotham to McLean (Syd) via DPP with Burgess. Leaves me with 2 trades and $98k or so.

However, it does give me cover on every line now, Hurn's late out the other week cost me a win as I didn't have a DEF emergency playing.

Finished top 4 in my cash league so will wait and see how this week plays out before using the trades.

Doofus44

Rookie
Apr 28, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I am scraping the barrel. Can afford to bring in either Cunnington or Merrett for my last mid spot. Only going for league win and finished top 4 so have a 2nd chance but really want the win this week to get a bye next week. What are everyones thoughts on the scoring potential of these two this weekend?

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I am scraping the barrel. Can afford to bring in either Cunnington or Merrett for my last mid spot. Only going for league win and finished top 4 so have a 2nd chance but really want the win this week to get a bye next week. What are everyones thoughts on the scoring potential of these two this weekend?

Cunners for 20+ contested possessions.

Both a fair chance of going 120+ this week

Thanks to Lycett getting dropped and flog Cameron out with a sore calf, my hand has been forced

Impey to Silvagni :cool:
Swap him FWD via Gardner to cover Jezza/Lycett
Gardner can be used to loophole Logue and Answerth

1 trade left

Cameron is a campaigner.
At least I have an excuse to turf him now.
I would like to have a full premo team for just once this year so he's getting ****ed off of StarBoi Marshall.

Means I have to give up on getting Whitfield back, just have to hope that Lloyd, Hurn, ZWilliams, Laird, Smith and Sicily can collectively go 4 weeks without shitting the bed.

2 trades left. 39k.

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can I get any advice on the following please.

- have to trade Ryan out. Options are Houli or rich. Thinking rich due to witherden being out. Possibly 5-15 extra points there in kick outs and use. Thoughts?

-Rockliff to bont, treloar or Parker. All have a high ceiling. Concerns are that if I go bont I’ll have Dunkley, macrae and bont but bont will take out some oppositions pods if I do.

- or should I back in Rockliff to go well and hold trade just in case sheed is a late out.

-but if Clarke goes 80+ tonight do I take the risk of trading Rockliff and get Clarke’s score if sheed is an out?

Lots to consider

Edit: I have 5 trades and $159,000 available

Last edited:

Gypsy King

Team Captain
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Used my last trade on Kreuzer. He should hang the boots up too. The game is not for those who constantly worry about their health all game, good career Kruz, all the best.

Gypsy King

Team Captain
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Can I get any advice on the following please.

- have to trade Ryan out. Options are Houli or rich. Thinking rich due to witherden being out. Possibly 5-15 extra points there in kick outs and use. Thoughts?

-Rockliff to bont, treloar or Parker. All have a high ceiling. Concerns are that if I go bont I’ll have Dunkley, macrae and bont but bont will take out some oppositions pods if I do.

- or should I back in Rockliff to go well and hold trade just in case sheed is a late out.

-but if Clarke goes 80+ tonight do I take the risk of trading Rockliff and get Clarke’s score if sheed is an out?

Lots to consider

Yeo affordable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back