Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Next time you post, please be aware that you are inciting ridicule to yourself by spelling like a pre-schooler

Amidoingitrite?
Well, that's to be expected isn't it? After all, according to you, those that engage in religious activity are more likely to be bats**t crazy, insane, incorrent, contradictory members of the community who lack intellect. That is what you said.

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
Well, that's to be expected isn't it? After all, according to you, those that engage in religious activity are more likely to be bats**t crazy, insane, incorrent, contradictory members of the community who lack intellect. That is what you said.

I didn't spell it like that but if that's what you yourself think and that's what you're trying to prove, then you're doing a darn good job. Well done

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I didn't spell it like that but if that's what you yourself think and that's what you're trying to prove, then you're doing a darn good job. Well done
No your spelling was indeed perfect and clear; just like the inference that can be reasonably drawn from your comments.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Why didn’t you just say that riddler?
I’d hate to see what you’d be like when asked what you wanted for dinner?

Same reason I referred to your soap box as a pulpit - Issys old man shares a similar level of tolerance to your good self.

Would you support a crowd funding campaign for Josiah Folau to sue the Catholic Church for unfair dismissal/reinstatement?

The contract of employment would again be central yes/no?

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Same reason I referred to your soap box as a pulpit - Issys old man shares a similar level of tolerance to your good self.
Wait, so let me get what it is you’re actually attempting to say here?
I’m as intolerant, as a hate cult preacher, that only gets his hate cult mindset, because white man missionaries inserted their hate filled cult story into his idealic island life, a rich tapestry of beautiful Southern Pacific cultural history, now stolen and lost, but instead, implant their mythical story from 2000 years ago, from the cave dwelling Middle Easterners, written in the 1600’s, by a bunch of Royally hand selected hate filled historians, that didn’t know we evolved from apes, nor anything about Germ Theory, because why again?
I’m that intolerant guy right?
This soapbox you talk about Kwality, where do I find it?
Because I’ve got a thing or two to ask them about the claims they make, that I’m not too impressed by!

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Wait, so let me get what it is you’re actually attempting to say here?
I’m as intolerant, as a hate cult preacher, that only gets his hate cult mindset, because white man missionaries inserted their hate filled cult story into his idealic island life, a rich tapestry of beautiful Southern Pacific cultural history, now stolen and lost, but instead, implant their mythical story from 2000 years ago, from the cave dwelling Middle Easterners, written in the 1600’s, by a bunch of Royally hand selected hate filled historians, that didn’t know we evolved from apes, nor anything about Germ Theory, because why again?
I’m that intolerant guy right?
This soapbox you talk about Kwality, where do I find it?
Because I’ve got a thing or two to ask them about the claims they make, that I’m not too impressed by!

Absolutely every bit as intolerant as Folau Snr. Mate, a pulpit was my original description & the more you post the more apparent it is that you & tolerance are incompatible.
Where do you find the pulpit, let your fingers do the walking.

Last edited:
As much as people want to compare the two they are completely different. Josiah folau bagged his employer big time. Folau did not.

FWIW though, I would agree that Josiah Folau could probably not expect to stay employed with the Catholic Church after those comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
Are you also all for inciting contempt and ridicule towards those who choose to engage in such beliefs?
I certainly am. Those who embrace the ridiculous deserve ridicule. Because their ridiculous aspect is considered a belief provides no relief from ridicule. I am particularly contemptuous of those who believe there is a world, other than this one for no sustainable reason, and think that should be of some importance to others. Why are you defending loonies?

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Absolutely every bit as intolerant as Folau Snr. Mate, a pulpit was my original description & the more you post the more apparent it is that you & tolerance are incompatible.
Where do you find the pulpit, let your fingers do the walking.
You have no ******* idea whatsoever.
It’s funny watching you jumping through hoops that aren’t there and high fiving yourself to boot.
👍

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
You have no ******* idea whatsoever.
It’s funny watching you jumping through hoops that aren’t there and high fiving yourself to boot.
👍
You have to feel sorry for someone like yourself. I can’t imagine what it must be like to be miserable all of the time. I genuinely hope you find peace at some point in the future.

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
You have to feel sorry for someone like yourself. I can’t imagine what it must be like to be miserable all of the time. I genuinely hope you find peace at some point in the future.
Your a idiot

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
It's the same thing, they both dissed the code and their employer but Israel Folau did it in a far more public way to a far greater audience.
Don't agree with that at all. Most of these things are to do with specific actions not a general idea. You can't go out and criticise your employer for being Satan, but you can say in a private capacity that drunks and lefties are going to meet Satan eventually to explain themselves. It's not that hard to make the distinction.

Add to that the cousin was casual, may not have been sacked, and the Catholic church unlike RA is not covered by the various discrimination legislation.

Sainteric

Cancelled
Aug 5, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Josiah probably handed out these on street corners.

This anticatholic vibe never really caught on as it did in the us, but it's catching up
I certainly am. Those who embrace the ridiculous deserve ridicule. Because their ridiculous aspect is considered a belief provides no relief from ridicule. I am particularly contemptuous of those who believe there is a world, other than this one for no sustainable reason, and think that should be of some importance to others. Why are you defending loonies?
Lucky you have the freedom to do that, pity folau doesn't have the right

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
The only thing you’re inciting with that post is discussion. Should a loony like me engage in discussion with a loony like you?

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
This anticatholic vibe never really caught on as it did in the us, but it's catching up

Lucky you have the freedom to do that, pity folau doesn't have the right
Who stopped him from posting whatever he wanted? He asserted his right to do so, by doing so. Follow the bouncing ball.

skilts

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Feb 14, 2002
South-West Gippsland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lexton, Northcote Park
He lost his job because of it, you wouldn't

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
But nobody stopped him from posting his lunacy for all the world to see.

Were I to find myself in need of any defence from you, I'd take advantage of the newly minted euthanasia laws.

chelseacarlton

Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
The only thing you’re inciting with that post is discussion. Should a loony like me engage in discussion with a loony like you?
That depends I suppose.
Is a loony (your words) like you, capable of engaging with a in discussion with a loony (your words) with a poster like skilts?
Only you know the answer to that, so why ask us loonies?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back