Recommitted Brayden Sier [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately and realistically we can't keep everyone that we "think" has potential. Players have to make way
Of course, not saying we won’t.
I’m just saying it won’t be player x for player y like gets thrown up in these trade threads constantly.
Much more likely we trade out a player for a pick and use that pick to grab another player

Ever thought the two maybe related? Usually only plays 60-70% game time, obviously his disposal numbers will increase if he can up his fitness and spend more time on the ground.

It's that hope and being a positional need that has 'pies supporters wanting a fair trade return.
Not really !! There are players that get 30-40 touches a game with 85% game time
he could easily improve his stats from 15 -20/25 sometimes but doesnt and a 4th year player should be able to run out games by now

to me he sounds like the type that will either never have a big tank to get these numbers or is not disciplined to put in the extra work required to build
Richmond also had a similar player who we always made excuses for similar to Sier....................... Corey Ellis

Is Sier even in our best 22? Who does he replace? Is he better than Myers? Has he more potential than Mynott? Would he really come to us to be depth?

Questions that need to be asked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d really be pushing for Redman but I know that probably would have kicked up a stink. :cool:
Has re-signed. So, yeah, good luck with that.

I wouldn't even give up A 5th rnd pick for Sier, at least not on exposed 2019 form

Sier should have flourished this year, given all the pies injuries, but he has actually stagnated, if not gone backwards. Borderline list clogger right now
Injuries and lack of pre season hasn’t helped him at all.

I wouldn't even give up A 5th rnd pick for Sier, at least not on exposed 2019 form

Sier should have flourished this year, given all the pies injuries, but he has actually stagnated, if not gone backwards. Borderline list clogger right now
He certainly hasn't come on like expected, ATM though his trade value isn't high and has shown the ability to be in our very best side, I'd prefer to hold ATM.

The kid pretty much played no elite football as a junior, has big upside IMO.

Nah rather keep him, If we want Sier try with a pick.

Ridley should look at his options though as he would play plenty of senior footy at plenty of clubs.

If we could afford Sier instead of an 18 year old kid from the draft that's our best bet.

It doesn't seem like we'd have much incentive to trade him then. Sier isn't likely to be worth much more than a 2nd rounder, a pick similar to what we already used to draft him, only we're entering the lottery again and throwing away 4 years of development. I doubt we'll let him go without something good in return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back