Round 20 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugh this is f’ed - advice appreciated as I am panic stations for my elim.

Before trades this week I was going - M. Lewis + D. Clarke = Fyfe + Langlands (on pine)

Now Cameron is out....

This would leaving me take Chololololols score or Langlands' score.

Should I do that with an eye to next week, or put Lewis on the field and trade Cameron (pocketing some cash and doing Cameron + Clarke = Fyfe and Langlands).

Any advice on this POS team?
955D87CD-E683-4B0A-BCC3-F2B328D0F73A.jpeg
954E8B47-FF87-42CB-8325-4A14C79D6D9A.jpeg
Do I trade Brayshaw or Clarke? I can upgrade Brayshaw to anyone except Dunkley unless I make 2 trades.

Attachments

• E6B3D3AE-2ADA-4CFC-9CEA-A0022A60CE10.jpeg
    E6B3D3AE-2ADA-4CFC-9CEA-A0022A60CE10.jpeg
    468.4 KB · Views: 97
Has Heeney been playing midfield?
Need to get Marshall in.
Do I trade Heeney, Rockliff or MCrouch?

Ugh this is f’ed - advice appreciated as I am panic stations for my elim.

Before trades this week I was going - M. Lewis + D. Clarke = Fyfe + Langlands (on pine)

Now Cameron is out....

This would leaving me take Chololololols score or Langlands' score.

Should I do that with an eye to next week, or put Lewis on the field and trade Cameron (pocketing some cash and doing Cameron + Clarke = Fyfe and Langlands).

There it is I made the wrong decision and now god is mocking me for my choices

With Larkey (E) spudding up I'm forced to trade out Lycett. Boak Bont or Oliver?
hqdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking the same with Cameron mate but he was brilliant 2 weeks ago and started off sh1t hot last week but went missing in the second half which is a worry but it was a low scoring scrap which obviously ideal for a key forward.

The Pros of keeping him outweigh the cons though imo when you consider his draw, he plays us swans this week with 4 defenders out including Rampe/Melican and no defenders coming in to replace them so he will most likely line up on Allir or Tom McCartin although they've named Mills on him at fullback, anyway he is in a good position to score well this week in what should be a Giants win.

Then the Giants plays the Hawks in Canberra, the Dogs at home in Sydney and the piece de resistance' being round 23 aka Grand final week they play the Suns in which could be a massive day out for J Cam.

You could also do what ive done atm which is bring in J Kennedy for a baragain basement price of 287k (was a 50 k upgrade from Hanrahan) and then try and use him as f7 cover along with Cameron and try and loop the best score out of the 2, i also have Ziebel in my fwd line so i have him on the bench E atm and if he spuds it up again ill chuck Kennedy on and hope he goes off his d1ck vs the blues.

shiiiiiiiiiiit

Well, Lycett to Worpel worked splendidly.

Let's see if I can get a similar score from my Luke Ryan replacement, whoever that may be. Looking like a Roughy manoeuvre with either Whitfield or Hurn. Unsure I trust Bachar's hammies.

~$1,000,000 for one DEF + MID/FWD over the next fortnight. Obviously would have liked to finish before finals but here we are.
Is Whitfield a must have? If I bring him in then it leaves less than $500K to finish my midfield next week/week after if I win my first final.
Alternatively, bring in Houli > Rich > Smith which gives me $520-560K to play with next week.

I suppose the question is, what is Whitfield's worth compared to a midfielder of equivalent price?

~$1,000,000 for one DEF + MID/FWD over the next fortnight. Obviously would have liked to finish before finals but here we are.
Is Whitfield a must have? If I bring him in then it leaves less than $500K to finish my midfield next week/week after if I win my first final.
Alternatively, bring in Houli > Rich > Smith which gives me $520-560K to play with next week.

I suppose the question is, what is Whitfield's worth compared to a midfielder of equivalent price?

View attachment 719668

View attachment 719669

The main thing is to maximize your expected output for the 1m (or less, you don’t have to spend up to that cap if you think the output of a cheaper combo would be higher).

Would just write down the different DEF / MID combos within your 1m spend constraint and what you expect them to average and take the pair with the highest output.

Am assuming here you’re not flush for trades and holding over funds for subsequent trades isn’t a big consideration.

Well ziebells 120 has me in a great position in league marches early. With limited pods I need to make sure I make the right calls now.

Still got 2 trades left with $159,000 in bank.

Here are the pods from my two main cash league games.

B7AC330A-0F3B-482E-AEF8-F40BC4F5A1ED.png

As we can see he has to trade rampe and Ryan, I’m worried he will go houli and I’ll go rich or vice versa. I don’t think he will go hurn now but could be wrong.

If I go houli though I can’t trade Rockliff to treloar to counter act him but can get bont.

Other factor is that we both have sheed. He needs to use 2 trades for backs. If sheed is a late out will have to use Clarke’s score. I could back Rockliff in and then make the call on sheed tomorrow to counter act or to replace whichever way it goes.

Second head to head league.

C389C771-DAAB-4B8E-A9F2-CFCDA458C066.png

Not sure on this blokes trade situation but doesn’t appear to have to make any trades. May only use his to counter act mine.

If I get bont I can counter act one of his mids at least. .

A lot of information but would appreciate any thoughts.

Hard to know which league I would prefer to win as I would prefer to make both league grand finals. Trying to think of which calls make me better off in both games.

It’s a shame that freo and port both play early Saturday games as I could have seen scores from Sydney game first as that will have a fair outing on overall results.

Hi all. Looking for advice. I'm in two qualifying finals, so not desperate to trade, but I'd like to win this week!

I’m thinking I leave if for today (Milera is clearly a weakness, but my opponents had Scicily and his score means I can afford to risk Milera today) then look at Clark to Bont/Yeo and Hurn/Answorth to Rich tomorrow depending on how I fare after tonight’s games.

Hi all. Looking for advice. I'm in two qualifying finals, so not desperate to trade, but I'd like to win this week!

I’m thinking I leave if for today (Milera is clearly a weakness, but my opponents had Scicily and his score means I can afford to risk Milera today) then look at Clark to Bont/Yeo and Hurn/Answorth to Rich tomorrow depending on how I fare after tonight’s games.

View attachment 719728
That's crazy
Keep it simple, if you are going to trade, burn Milera before Hurn

View attachment 719728
maaaan I would trade right now lol

Logue to whoever you want (loophole D6 Milera and Answerth)
Clarke/Setters to the best MID premo you can afford

Why wait? You're missing out on points

Have the double chance. Six trades left. No obvious trades needed, but don't want to lose this week with six trades in hand when my team could have been improved.

Looking at bringing in Oliver, as possibly the best player I don't have, and also to nullify opponent.

At the moment it's Bewley to Langlands, Heeney to Oliver, but not 100% sold on punting Heeney. Clearly there are other candidates (e.g. Crouch, Greene via DPP).

Happy to blow two trades in whatever way across any lines will maximise points for this week.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Last edited:
maaaan I would trade right now lol

Logue to whoever you want (loophole D6 Milera and Answerth)
Clarke/Setters to the best MID premo you can afford

Why wait? You're missing out on points

My thinking is that I have the double chance, and using two of my 5 trades this week will not guarantee a win. If I win and have 3 trades left to manage the last two weeks of the finals then that's great but if I lose this week then having 3 trades with 3 games to go is not great, whereas 5 trades is ideal. I don't think that there is an obvious Premo back replacement for Milera (Rich and Houli possibly, but no guarantees) and if there is carnage with late withdrawls (Hurn is far from a definite starter this week, and my biggest regret was getting him back in my side as he's been out far too much since the byes) then I can pinch a win on Sunday with some strategic trading. Otherwise if I'm looking like losing then I just prepare for the last 3 weeks, and be happy that I didn't burn the extra two trades this week. The last 3 weeks of the H&A season are always carnage for Supercoach!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back