SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
^^ Just an update on the above, we have 7 keen now, would be awesome to get 4 more so that winner gets $200! I've set up a group on FB so PM me or tag me in here if you're keen and I can shoot you a link. :)

Hank Scorpion
joop
ioppolo

Seem the most active in here?
I’m overseas this year so probably won’t have the time/long term interest in it sorry mate.

Looks like Roofe is off to Anderlect. So our best defender and now our top goal scorer from last season are gone. Hopefully have something lined up.

You brought anyone in? Bit worrying.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Think Barnsley could be a surprise package this season. Really liked them against Fulham and guys like Wilks and Thomas look like good buys.
Hope so

The area of my paternal heritage, so always on the lookout for their results

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
That was a really good performance by Leeds.
White was great on debut, Phillips just a class above, Pablo really good and Bamford looks fitter and stronger.
It doesn't hide the fact that our squad is very thin though, and we seriously need a new keeper cause Kiko is all over the ******* place.
Top of the league!

Seedsman_

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 2, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leeds United
Cracking start against a good side. Ben White had a good debut which was pleasing given Jansson’s departure. Hopefully we strengthen the squad further as we look set to lose Roofe to Anderlecht.

Back