Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly no reason to be there. Isolated incidents from a long time ago? Like we are the only club that has had issues in this area. Haven't we promoted exclusivity and been part of a women's pride game since?

Also, MODS. Ever since the site has been updated, I cant highlight and delete whole words, lines or posts with a single click of the delete key no more. Have to hold the backspace key and wait a hundred years for each letter to be deleted one by one, its annoying. Also seem to be issues where I'm writing or editing and if I type something in the middle of something, it just types OVER it, instead of pushing everything forward as I type. Which means I have to retype everything again carefully. Not sure if a Big Footy site issue or me. Never had either issues elsewhere
I haven't experienced any of this. It's probably your own settings.

Dec 21, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A rusty bulldog is a g a y s e x act (have to put spaces to stop it being removed by filter) where one man spews on their p e n i s then inserts into the other man.

We also allegedly had a cheer squad members yelling homophobic slurs at a game back in 2015. Not sure if this was ever verified as true, but the club was quick to denounce the behaviour, while Bob Murphy has always been extremely vocal in his support for g a y players.

Also pretty sure Aker wasn't exactly well loved among the LGBT community thanks to some comments he'd made suggesting players should stay in the closet, or something like that. Don't think he actually said anything homophobic, but people still got triggered.

Overall, there's really no good reason for that badge to be there. ******* this artist
Surely gay isn't blocked?
Edit. Obviously isn't.

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A rusty bulldog is a g a y s e x act (have to put spaces to stop it being removed by filter) where one man spews on their p e n i s then inserts into the other man.

We also allegedly had a cheer squad members yelling homophobic slurs at a game back in 2015. Not sure if this was ever verified as true, but the club was quick to denounce the behaviour, while Bob Murphy has always been extremely vocal in his support for g a y players.

Also pretty sure Aker wasn't exactly well loved among the LGBT community thanks to some comments he'd made suggesting players should stay in the closet, or something like that. Don't think he actually said anything homophobic, but people still got triggered.

Overall, there's really no good reason for that badge to be there. ******* this artist
To be honest I suspect the Bulldogs badge is there because he’s a fan. The alternative is so grossly out of proportion that it seems very unlikely.

He’s either misguided, dumb...or we are missing something.

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Surely gay isn't blocked?
Edit. Obviously isn't.
Ah ok, it's been getting blocked on other forums and games I've played for some stupid reason (not even an offensive word, it's literally the politically correct way to refer to homosexuality)

Ah ok, it's been getting blocked on other forums and games I've played for some stupid reason (not even an offensive word, it's literally the politically correct way to refer to homosexuality)

It actually means happy. The word has been hijacked

Hey everyone!

I don't post too much anymore due to real life getting in the way, but once upon a time I was part of the player sponsors, and that meant I got to go to a couple of player sponsor nights back in 2014/15.

On those nights, I took home a couple of signed player sponsor frames, pictured below.

They're in reasonable condition (frame is a little scratched and bruised from other moves over the years) but I'm now moving in with the missus and I lost the argument that Mitch Honeychurch & Mark Austin were necessary additions to the decor.

So, if anyone wants them I'm giving them away, free to a good home. Shoot me a message for more details.

Attachments

• IMG-0533.JPG
    IMG-0533.JPG
    244 KB · Views: 132
Hey everyone!

I don't post too much anymore due to real life getting in the way, but once upon a time I was part of the player sponsors, and that meant I got to go to a couple of player sponsor nights back in 2014/15.

On those nights, I took home a couple of signed player sponsor frames, pictured below.

They're in reasonable condition (frame is a little scratched and bruised from other moves over the years) but I'm now moving in with the missus and I lost the argument that Mitch Honeychurch & Mark Austin were necessary additions to the decor.

So, if anyone wants them I'm giving them away, free to a good home. Shoot me a message for more details.
Any takers? Wonder how those guys are going. There was a poster called Honeybadger wasnt there?

I got an email from the club that asks "Floridog, what would you do with a $500 Harvey Norman voucher?
Should I send back my reply of "I have no f@*#ing idea"?
You say you'd send it to your good friend Dogs_R_Us. We're friends, right?

I got an email from the club that asks "Floridog, what would you do with a $500 Harvey Norman voucher?
I've always wanted to taste a Harvey Norman. It was quite a popular drink back in the 70s and it had Galliano in it. That was the name of my next door neighbour when I first moved to the Western Suburbs. I believe that $500 is a bit too steep a price for one, unless a cassette of Disco Duck goes with it. I actually preferred a Tequila Sunrise. The grenadine in it cheerfully sat below the orange juice. It should be the official AFL drink of the Gold Coast Suns.

I've always wanted to taste a Harvey Norman. It was quite a popular drink back in the 70s and it had Galliano in it. That was the name of my next door neighbour when I first moved to the Western Suburbs. I believe that $500 is a bit too steep a price for one, unless a cassette of Disco Duck goes with it. I actually preferred a Tequila Sunrise. The grenadine in it cheerfully sat below the orange juice. It should be the official AFL drink of the Gold Coast Suns.
Wasn’t that a Harvey Wallbanger? :laughing:

Wasn’t that a Harvey Wallbanger? :laughing:

Isn't Harvey Wallbanger the name of a wallpaper shop? Maybe it was Harvey Weinstein? Or Harvey Illinois, near Kickapoo Woods? Stop confusing me!!!!!

Anybody going for this?

A Social Event to Enhance your Football Experience!
Type: 2019 Toyota AFL Round 21 Tickets, Packages and Experiences
Home Team: Essendon
Away Team: Western Bulldogs
Product Type: Match Day Functions
Grounds: Marvel Stadium
ID: 100006876
Inclusions
  • Substantial Canapes and Grazing Station by Celebrity Chef, Shane Delia
  • Level 2 reserved seating
  • Live DJ
  • Beverage Package and Cocktail on Arrival

Anybody going for this?

A Social Event to Enhance your Football Experience!
Type: 2019 Toyota AFL Round 21 Tickets, Packages and Experiences
Home Team: Essendon
Away Team: Western Bulldogs
Product Type: Match Day Functions
Grounds: Marvel Stadium
ID: 100006876
Inclusions
  • Substantial Canapes and Grazing Station by Celebrity Chef, Shane Delia
  • Level 2 reserved seating
  • Live DJ
  • Beverage Package and Cocktail on Arrival
I don't know what a canape is but not something I am guessing the average Dogs fan would be into?
Or maybe I am more average than the average

Mantis Toboggan

Premiership Player
Mar 24, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There’s a bizarre video on the Dogs website where the players are asked:

“What food would you change the Bulldogs mascot to?”

I’m not expecting hard hitting journalism from our in-house media team...but what the flip are they on about with this one?

There’s a bizarre video on the Dogs website where the players are asked:

“What food would you change the Bulldogs mascot to?”

I’m not expecting hard hitting journalism from our in-house media team...but what the flip are they on about with this one?
Chocolate mmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back