VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

How does training and things like that work with the standalone VFL teams? Does the VFL team train on the same night as the senior team? Or alternating nights?

And conversely how does training work for us? Do the VFL players and AFL players get to train together?

This feels like another wasted year for Sandringham and our reserves. I know it's been discussed that we don't have the money to go standalone but I just think it has to be a priority. As silly as it sounds, having our reserve team playing in Sandringham colours just doesn't have the right vibe. I know there are others that make it work but Box Hill are the Hawks and they are basically Hawthorn. The Sandringham/St Kilda situation is a mess.

How does training and things like that work with the standalone VFL teams? Does the VFL team train on the same night as the senior team? Or alternating nights?

And conversely how does training work for us? Do the VFL players and AFL players get to train together?

This feels like another wasted year for Sandringham and our reserves. I know it's been discussed that we don't have the money to go standalone but I just think it has to be a priority. As silly as it sounds, having our reserve team playing in Sandringham colours just doesn't have the right vibe. I know there are others that make it work but Box Hill are the Hawks and they are basically Hawthorn. The Sandringham/St Kilda situation is a mess.
agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think any coach will struggle with the current list arrangements and scrapping of the development league.

Very difficult to recruit and retain decent players for Sandy.

Hamill has been with us from before Richo, so time for a change IMO.

I know we don’t have a ruckman but Riley Bowman seems to be having a day out. How’s he look live? Should Saints have a look at him for Marshall’s back up??

I think any coach will struggle with the current list arrangements and scrapping of the development league.

Very difficult to recruit and retain decent players for Sandy.

Hamill has been with us from before Richo, so time for a change IMO.
Didn’t Hamilton only take over from Lindsey Gilbee 2 seasons ago??

But do agree we need an upgrade at VFL level too.

Are you making fun of road deaths?
Oh Please
How did you get that from that
my god people just want something to be outraged about

Remove this Banner Ad

Back