VFL 2019 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you like about him? Haven't been able to tune in to this one but sounds like Mayo has had a few good games. Is he a bit like Battle?
Battle is a very good analogy although I think mayo is more your big CFH who roams the ground.

Reminds me a bit of a taller pav.

Let's be honest if hammil wasn't a past saints champion people would be a lot of vocal in moving him on.
Maybe it's just me, and maybe WAFL is different, but I doubt many people care. I just want none of our St.Kilda listed players injured and our assistant coaches to develop them. Couldn't give a stuff about how the team is going.

Reminds me a bit of a taller pav.
Yum 😍

pavlova-clipart-new-zealand-709816-3816430.jpg

Sainter88

Team Captain
Jul 16, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Maybe it's just me, and maybe WAFL is different, but I doubt many people care. I just want none of our St.Kilda listed players injured and our assistant coaches to develop them. Couldn't give a stuff about how the team is going.

Lol +1, find it boring as bat s**t as well. As long as the troops are unscathed when playing 💪🏻

Sounds like a great way of developing a winning culture.

Lol +1, find it boring as bat s**t as well. As long as the troops are unscathed when playing 💪🏻
Yep mate it is a nothing event! No injuries and player development...happy days.

Sounds like a great way of developing a winning culture.
Lol, yeah that'd be true if I were coaching. Luckily they don't think the way I do. I just don't care about it, has no correlation to the AFL team as we've spoken about before. Good for our boys to get some run in the legs and go against weaker opposition. And our development coaches to work on them at training. Other than that I personally couldn't care less.

Wow thats one hell of a score worm in the 2nd half. Looks like the whole team was on managed minutes.

Oh Please
How did you get that from that
my god people just want something to be outraged about

Hey be calm friend, no need for the outrage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premium

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yep mate it is a nothing event! No injuries and player development...happy days.

Lol, yeah that'd be true if I were coaching. Luckily they don't think the way I do. I just don't care about it, has no correlation to the AFL team as we've spoken about before. Good for our boys to get some run in the legs and go against weaker opposition. And our development coaches to work on them at training. Other than that I personally couldn't care less.
George we need our second's to be playing good football , you may call it just a training session but it's where they have to improve there skill's and today's game was a disgrace.
No football team just roll's over like they did today.---- that is 8 straight losses.

George we need our second's to be playing good football , you may call it just a training session but it's where they have to improve there skill's and today's game was a disgrace.
No football team just roll's over like they did today.---- that is 8 straight losses.
Disagree. Development coaches are there for a reason. Who were the St.Kilda listed players playing today? Anyway doesn't matter. There's no correlation between VFL & AFL.

Premium

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Disagree. Development coaches are there for a reason. Who were the St.Kilda listed players playing today? Anyway doesn't matter. There's no correlation between VFL & AFL.
You may disagree , but when some spud is kicking a bag on of developing Fullback or there Fullback gives our forward a bath - the development doesn't look to good - if they get beaten by 2nd rate players - big problem and why do they drop players to the 2s and tell them to get some form.

I just can't believe someone with your knowledge thinks otherwise.

You may disagree , but when some spud is kicking a bag on of developing Fullback or there Fullback gives our forward a bath - the development doesn't look to good - if they get beaten by 2nd rate players - big problem and why do they drop players to the 2s and tell them to get some form.

I just can't believe someone with your knowledge thinks otherwise.
Respectfully you should know it's a team game and how many St.Kilda listed players were playing today? I doubt many. Not many experienced ones that's for sure. Stuv is coming back from a long layoff. The rest are either playing in Adelaide tonight or have 1-2 years under their belt. Others aren't good enough and we know that based on their form at AFL level.

There's half the team that are VFL listed players. Maybe they aren't good enough. In fact I know they aren't judging by our performances. Sandringham's results don't reflect our individual player development at all.

Collingwood challenging top four in the AFL with 20 players out injured. Sitting with one more win than us at VFL level.

Bulldogs at the bottom half of the eight in the AFL yet sitting fourth in the VFL.

It has really no relevance.

Richmond went from coburg back to their own side in 2013.
Get the right people in

Sandy alignment is a mess

We need couple million
Love you mate but we own basically all of it now. We made a deal with them last year that would've seen them fold if they didn't accept. We own it all except the name.

Premium

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 8, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Respectfully you should know it's a team game and how many St.Kilda listed players were playing today? I doubt many. Not many experienced ones that's for sure. Stuv is coming back from a long layoff. The rest are either playing in Adelaide tonight or have 1-2 years under their belt. Others aren't good enough and we know that based on their form at AFL level.

There's half the team that are VFL listed players. Maybe they aren't good enough. In fact I know they aren't judging by our performances. Sandringham's results don't reflect our individual player development at all.
We had some players playing today - Marsh , Joyce , Phillips , Clavarino , Rowe , Webster , Steven , White , Mayo , Young - at least 10 AFL players and I feel the development coaches wouldn't be running around giving them high fives.

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
Richmond went from coburg back to their own side in 2013.
Get the right people in

Sandy alignment is a mess

We need couple million
It’s not a mess. It’s the same as box hill and Casey. It’s a mess because we have injuries. The club could be called the saints and nothing would change apart costing us more and sandy folding.

Back