Autopsy Round 20, 2019: Adelaide v St.Kilda *DUNSTAN'S 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013

D2D3

Club Legend
May 20, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Must be nice to get a free 4 points from the home advantage when you’re struggling. Tough ask for us and we aren’t really good enough to make it this year anyways. Recoup, we have some other winnable games to come. Get some positivity into the offseason and come back fresh next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One positive - Clark

He looks good and Wilkie. The rest can get ****ed they are useless. They waste space, we are only good for holding up the ladder. I don't think I have another year of this left in me. No sane player will come for anything but money like Carlise did and offer as much.

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
Had our chances and just didn't take them dont think you can question the effort

22pts in SA good result for us

What is up with our tackling?
The amount of times Matt crouch broke a tackle to get a handball or kick off was infuriating
NED TO BE HARDER

Did we lay a tackle?

Jan 26, 2007
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne United
Thought Marshall, Membrey, Savage, Steele, Dunstan were good. Clark clearly got it.

McKenzie couple of good things but overall poor game.

I wasn't all that impressed with an experienced Adelaide team playing for everything on their home deck...

One way umpiring, but really skills, poor forward entry and finishing cost us again. Wish we had an actual home ground advantage, we were saddled with a poor stadium deal for a couple of decades instead...

Must be nice to get a free 4 points from the home advantage when you’re struggling. Tough ask for us and we aren’t really good enough to make it this year anyways. Recoup, we have some other winnable games to come. Get some positivity into the offseason and come back fresh next year.

I don't think we will win another game now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back